Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Drishyam On Star Gold HD On 2nd October At 9:50 AM And On Star Gold SD At 8:10 AM
ZLbvbFC.png
QXEPE04.png

QLnIN3w.png

WdMXlf6.png

KEZDhYt.png

SWP HD is supposed to be shut down anyway, but that has been delayed indefinitely by Star, along with the launch of four more channels (only Vijay Music has finally got the green signal). In any case SWP HD is a brain-dead patient.

Pending launches won't be kept pending forever. Star is negotiating to push Vijay Music into existing packages with DPOs. If the talks go well then rest launches will get the green light as well.

I think On discovery network they does not carry logo during teleshopping ads🤔

I am sensing that Zee Cafe, Living Foodz, Zing might either shutdown or revamp in coming months. Lot of such thing expected across broadcasters, reason is mostly bcoz of diminishing business viability and mergers which will help better use resources thus collaborating to operate in specific genres rather than competing. I am happy that tariff order has helped in unwanted chs getting closed and given us options to pick chs at reasonable price. OTT also making niche chs difficult to garner viewership

Deleted

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock