Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Source

Sony Max releases promo for the lineup of Bollywood, South and Hollywood dubbed movies for the month of December..
Promo includes movies like Kabir Singh, Shakuntala Devi, Malang, Street Dancer 3D,Gulabo Sitabo, Marjaavan, Pati Patni aur Woh, Kaithi, Spiderman Far from home, Madam Geetha Rani, Action etc

Last edited:
Source

Sony Max releases promo for the lineup of Bollywood, South and Hollywood dubbed movies for the month of December..
Promo includes movies like Kabir Singh, Shakuntala Devi, Malang, Street Dancer 3D,Gulabo Sitabo, Marjaavan, Pati Patni aur Woh, Kaithi, Spiderman Far from home, Madam Geetha Rani, Action etc
I hate the fact that SPN does not make its videos on YouTube available outside India. :cf2: Therefore I am attaching the corresponding tweet.

Source

2021 they are working towards bringing new original for Bangla. For odia no news available
My opinion they should revamp Colors Bangla and also should change working team . If possible like kannada doing new writing team build it helps channel more.

@veer32564 if they any possibility after starting original programs they can 100k+ (if other channels weak programs still getting good num then 100k possible in 3months ).

Colors Bangla should telecast Biggboss again its helps .

My opinion they should revamp Colors Bangla and also should change working team . If possible like kannada doing new writing team build it helps channel more.

@veer32564 if they any possibility after starting original programs they can 100k+ (if other channels weak programs still getting good num then 100k possible in 3months ).

Colors Bangla should telecast Biggboss again its helps .
Happy and sad both. Colors Odia should also be revamped with originals. Good that Bangla new shows are coming. See, in Bangla market, Star and Zee have such a strong hold for last 15 years, others are finding hard to get a foothold. I want that to change. Every network deserves proper response. These days, Sun Bangla is good with fiction, but they need proper lineup of non fiction and movies.

Happy and sad both. Colors Odia should also be revamped with originals. Good that Bangla new shows are coming. See, in Bangla market, Star and Zee have such a strong hold for last 15 years, others are finding hard to get a foothold. I want that to change. Every network deserves proper response. These days, Sun Bangla is good with fiction, but they need proper lineup of non fiction and movies.
After Revamping channel programs, weak programs should end and then should launch new program (attacking spell neaded other wise they they fall in race compitetion).

New launch channel its always problem movie library and non fiction they can try variety show. same problem facing Colors Tamil.

Star World Premiere is serving its purpose quite well, it is constantly airing more evolved and serious content driven shows.

On another note, HBO will air Mad Max : Fury Road as last movie before shut down, coincidentally same movie aired first when HBO underwent revamp few years back

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock