Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Hope 1Sport or DSport pick up broadcast rights for Zimbabwe, West Indies, Bangladesh, New Zealand cricket. DSport already has broadcast rights of many associate nations like Afghanistan, Nepal, Ireland
Eurosport picks tv rights series by series not long term
And 1sports is a naaptol channel so don't expect much from them

Star/Disney is continuing to expand its English and Hindi Movie library.... Already each week fresh bollywood films (old and new) getting added to library and in English Segment adding Universal Pictures library has helped Star Movies take massive lead over competitors. Star Movies Select now airing mostly mainstream films. Star Gold 2 airing mix of dubbed and bollywood films while UTV Movies, Star Utsav Movies primarily has bollywood content all days

Bindass out of Top 5 while 9X Jalwa enters the list and MTV Beats surprisingly emerges on top.

Star World will shut down or rebrand soon, i think they have freed up most of the tv show rights... Only select ones still kept and airing repeatedly. Nat Geo again performing average, they need to bring more science, travel, investigation, biographical shows.

With IPL and foreign cricket tours stuck, i m now expecting Disney to change its sports channels strategy... More variety of sports and shutdown or rebrand might happen

Star/Disney is continuing to expand its English and Hindi Movie library.... Already each week fresh bollywood films (old and new) getting added to library and in English Segment adding Universal Pictures library has helped Star Movies take massive lead over competitors. Star Movies Select now airing mostly mainstream films. Star Gold 2 airing mix of dubbed and bollywood films while UTV Movies, Star Utsav Movies primarily has bollywood content all days

Bindass out of Top 5 while 9X Jalwa enters the list and MTV Beats surprisingly emerges on top.

Star World will shut down or rebrand soon, i think they have freed up most of the tv show rights... Only select ones still kept and airing repeatedly. Nat Geo again performing average, they need to bring more science, travel, investigation, biographical shows.

With IPL and foreign cricket tours stuck, i m now expecting Disney to change its sports channels strategy... More variety of sports and shutdown or rebrand might happen
I hated MTV Beats It was used to be good in 2016 and 2017 now it Plays stupid remake songs

Star world deserves a shutdown alongside swp they have stopped airing good shows like Entourage, curb your enthusiasm and who's line is it anyway and Airing same repeat shows like morden family

I'm very happy that IPL got suspended they ruined the covid rules and keep IT at wrong time they should start on September

And national geographic is not Airing the last drop and Airing genius Aretha I know genius Aretha is one of the best show ever seen but they should bother about the last drop it's nat Geo original and it aired on USA they need to focus on American show and shutdown all the indian shows

Colors Cineplex Bollywood Schedule:

30th April (Last Friday)

7:00 AM - Ikke Pe Ikka
9:10 AM - Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania
11:21 AM - Kanoon
1:10 PM - Tu Chor Mai Sipahi
3:42 PM - Deewaar Let's Bring Our Heroes Home
6:27 PM - Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega
9:01 PM - Kachche Dhaage
11:25 PM - Aan Men At Work

1st May

8:34 AM - Tevar
11:24 AM - Raja Hindustani
2:43 PM - Patiala House
5:19 PM - Khakee
8:34 PM - Badrinath Ki Dulhania
11:06 PM - Special 26

2nd May

6 AM - Bittoo Boss
8:07 AM - Brothers
11:02 AM - Hera Pheri(1976)
2:01 PM - Om Shanti Om
5:03 PM - Khuda Gawah
8:30 PM - Bajirao Mastani
11:23 PM - Ki & Ka

3rd May

6:30 AM - Shapath
8:52 AM - OMG : Oh My God
11:09 AM - Shimla Mirch
1:23 PM - I Love NY
3:48 PM - Ek Ajnabee
6:23 PM - Kayda Kanoon
9:09 PM - Asoka

4th May

8:15 AM - Kunwara
10:45 AM - Sarphira
1:31 PM - Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
4:23 PM Vishnu Devaa
7:13 PM - Kaal
9:29 PM - Gangs Of Wasseypur

5th May

12:08 AM - Gangs Of Wasseypur 2
8:29 AM - Sapne Saajan Ke
11:25 AM - Meri Pyaari Bahania Banegi Dulhania
1:54 PM - Yamla Pagla Deewana 2
4:45 PM - Dancer
7:35 PM - Lucknow Central
10:14 PM - Surakshaa

I am feeling that once Colors Cineplex Bollywood has proper reach then Sony Max 2 will become a classic movie channel and CCB will air post 90s films. Agreement will need tweaking for shifting films. Sony Wah might also change strategy once Rishtey Cineplex has proper reach or may continue as it is if Colors Cineplex gives way for CCB. 2 dubbed chs from viacom18 won't continue is what I thunk

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock