Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Now a days Star Movies is telecasting less Marvel/Disney/Pixar movies. Movies like Johnny English, Pearl Harbour, Universal soldier etc are taking place in their schedule. Last year it was 90% of Disney owned Kids, superhero or animated movies.
What about the devil wears Prada it will air on Star movies

Now a days Star Movies is telecasting less Marvel/Disney/Pixar movies. Movies like Johnny English, Pearl Harbour, Universal soldier etc are taking place in their schedule. Last year it was 90% of Disney owned Kids, superhero or animated movies.
Disney/Star keeping Disney owned movies Exclusive for Hotstar, Already Selected Universal movies moved to Star and Sony Pictures too moving to Star from 2022, Competitive channels sleeping, I think these channels want Monopoly of Star Movies.

Disney/Star keeping Disney owned movies Exclusive for Hotstar, Already Selected Universal movies moved to Star and Sony Pictures too moving to Star from 2022, Competitive channels sleeping, I think these channels want Monopoly of Star Movies.
So that is a strategic change. How did you know Sony pictures movies will come to Star?

So that is a strategic change. How did you know Sony pictures movies will come to Star?
Disney inks deal with Sony pictures, First movie is Spiderman no way home, later older movies will move to Disney/Star including Sam Raimi Directed Spiderman Series and Jumanji series.

Yesterday sent list of around 60-70 bollywood films to star/disney and requested them to acquire and air on main channels. Tomorrow or day after will send list of 30 or 35 films which r meant for Star Gold Select

EPG of pogo on airtel digital tv is showing international cartoon shows but actual telecast not happening

Election results coverage of India Today was excellent. All I missed was a HD coverage. Even on YouTube coverage doesn't look good in FHD. Gold standard of journalism needs gold standard of broadcast.

Hope 1Sport or DSport pick up broadcast rights for Zimbabwe, West Indies, Bangladesh, New Zealand cricket. DSport already has broadcast rights of many associate nations like Afghanistan, Nepal, Ireland

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock