Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

It will be correct if it’s changed to 2000s kids as only Star Sports and ESPN were there in the 1990s, not the others.
I born on 2002 so My nostalgia in late 2000s is Sony Sab, Zee TV and Sony and for Early to late 2010s life ok

Last edited:
Discovery channel almost has no ads during daytime, ratings r still decent but content acquisition cost high which reduces fresh content and as most of its prime audience has shifted to online platforms hence advertisers showing low interest. They can attract new audience from internet dark areas but till now not much done

Discovery Science not providing hindi audio for new shows, maybe cost cutting measure

Star Gold 2 tweaked schedule for today, original schedule posted had dubbed films in 7 pm slot but now Bajrangi Bhaijaan being aired... To make changes few films like Jungle Book added in afternoon slot and later films moved forward.
I had stated in forum few months back that Bajrangi Bhaijaan should b made a weekend or festival special film, star/disney seems to have implemented this feedback

Star Gold 2 tweaked schedule for today, original schedule posted had dubbed films in 7 pm slot but now Bajrangi Bhaijaan being aired... To make changes few films like Jungle Book added in afternoon slot and later films moved forward.
I had stated in forum few months back that Bajrangi Bhaijaan should b made a weekend or festival special film, star/disney seems to have implemented this feedback
Till now nt watched BB i hate salman movies except tere naam

Till now nt watched BB i hate salman movies except tere naam
BB and Sultan are two of the best Salman movies in recent times. They portray him as a humane character, not the superhero that we keep seeing in so many films from Dabangg to Kick to Race 3 to Radhe. Only the two Tiger films are good out of the other Salman action movies, but their genre is different.

You should definitely give BB a watch. Warning: remember to bring a handkerchief.

India's Got Talent shifts from Colors to Sony...coming soon ads now airing. Another possible sign of merger
Lol. KBC Telugu version MEK has moved to Gemini and MasterChef India south versions are coming on Sun network, it doesn't mean Star is buying Sun TV buddy.

Production houses which controls the rights for the shows might have moved to another channels after the expiration of rights that's it.

Ps. As a senior member of DDF, please take a note not to speculate unnecessarily, because people will belive that. We shouldn't shell out misinformation. Ik you are optimistic but please.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock