Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Isn't History TV generally #1 infotainment channel even FYI TV18 before it's shutdown was #1 channel? Star imo needs to get rid of useless channels like Star Bharat, Star Bharat HD, Star Utsav Movies, Bindaas and UTV HD. UTV brand in general needs to go. I would want UTV Action as Star Gold Action and UTV Movies as Star Gold Comedy.

Star Utsav Movies is no. 1 fta hindi movie channel on Free Dish and has good ratings from pay platforms too. Star Bharat HD needs to shutdown for sure. UTV Action is fine but needs to add more popular hollywood films...UTV HD is useles and needs rebranding but UTV brand will not b dropped as it is well known, successful and established one.
Bindass needs to add more variety of songs from bollywood, right now it is catering more to desi pop, indi pop genre which is useful for giving fresh talent a big platform...Showbox was started for this cause but later changed strategy

History TV18 was at number 5 in Infotainment chs ratings 2 weeks back but now this info unavailable

Star Utsav Movies is no. 1 fta hindi movie channel on Free Dish and has good ratings from pay platforms too. Star Bharat HD needs to shutdown for sure. UTV Action is fine but needs to add more popular hollywood films...UTV HD is useles and needs rebranding but UTV brand will not b dropped as it is well known, successful and established one.
Bindass needs to add more variety of songs from bollywood, right now it is catering more to desi pop, indi pop genre which is useful for giving fresh talent a big platform...Showbox was started for this cause but later changed strategy

History TV18 was at number 5 in Infotainment chs ratings 2 weeks back but now this info unavailable
UTV HD should mostly play UTV motion pictures movies like fashion, the blue umbrella etc. Bindass needs to bring back request shows like tweet Meri beat, ishq messenger and tia's request show I think star bharat is improving I saw the latest promo of pratigya 2 she's back in action I wish laxmi ghar aayi become more popular I know krpkab S03 will overshadow the show and about history they should bring more lifestyle shows

Star World Premiere airing very attractive line up of shows, this continues next week too. Another niche channel apart from Marvel HQ, Star Gold Select / HD which star/disney running quite well despite too little or no revenue generation

UTV HD should mostly play UTV motion pictures movies like fashion, the blue umbrella etc. Bindass needs to bring back request shows like tweet Meri beat, ishq messenger and tia's request show I think star bharat is improving I saw the latest promo of pratigya 2 she's back in action I wish laxmi ghar aayi become more popular I know krpkab S03 will overshadow the show and about history they should bring more lifestyle shows
Star Bharath should retelecast some old serials of life ok & star one like May I come in madam, Pyaar ki ek kahani, Laxmi teri angan ki, Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant etc.

Star Bharath should retelecast some old serials of life ok & star one like May I come in madam, Pyaar ki ek kahani, Laxmi teri angan ki, Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant etc.
No, we can't. Their priority is the flagship channel Star Plus. Remember when these two were more premium and hip brand? We had to rebrand and revamp it over and over again to suck the fun out.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock