Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

When will AXN shows make comeback, really missing this channel nowadays. Used to air my fav fiction or non fiction reality shows. Why other channels have not acquired these shows? I hope new owners of AXN Asia also relaunch this channel in India

Last edited:
When will AXN shows make comeback, really missing this channel nowadays. Used to air my fav fiction or non fiction reality shows. Why other channels have not acquired these shows? I hop new owners of AXN Asia also relaunch this channel in India
The AXN channel does not seem to be coming back. The first thing is that all the English GEC channels in India are facing a big crisis right now. At least AXN programs can be expected to return through any one OTT platform.

The AXN channel does not seem to be coming back. The first thing is that all the English GEC channels in India are facing a big crisis right now. At least AXN programs can be expected to return through any one OTT platform.
Gossip girl is available in Netflix and I want breaking the magician's code on Amazon prime video

MS Dhoni The Untold Story On Star Gold Currently On The Occasion Of MSD's Birthday
smMMufp.png
uY8YvJL.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock