Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

It's Sunday morning. Yet, no informative show like MAD, Art Attack, FAQ, Bournavita Quiz Contest or Tenali Raman, Akbar & Birbal. Closest thing we got to an edutainment show is Spelling Bee on Discovery. We have some of the dumbest cartoons on tv nowadays which are making kids stupider. Leave kids content. We have a new format of cricket called "The Hundred" in town. In cricket loving country it's blacked-out from satellite tv. We gotta admit as tv sets are getting smarter. Satellite TV is getting dummer by the time.
I agree with most of things you said about shows , one correction there is still one show some extent similar to M.A.D or Art Attack still airing , Disney Imagine That 2 on Disney Channel on Sundays at 9:30 AM , though it might seem less informative due to more ad sponsored section (byjus mentioning or disney animated characters or cello colors - mentioned directly or indirectly ) still they do manage to show some facts knowledgeable in terms as insta facts and some arts are really imaginative when they bring people for little more complex creative art . though season 2 is not that bad , season 1 did made some M.A,D like partial vibe while watching the show thanks to same rob , second season doesn't have same anchor having old disney anchor of disney time does give it lil different vibe.

this is the only show they try to promote original Disney characters otherwise channel shows other non Disney content most of the time.

Breaking:

Sun To Go All HD

All Sun Network Channels Will Be Uplink And Downlink In Full HD From August Onwards!
Good if it really happens, but I think will come only in sun direct in dth sector ,remaining dths will give downscaled versions due to bandwidth shortages.

Good if it really happens, but I think will come only in sun direct in dth sector ,remaining dths will give downscaled versions due to bandwidth shortages.
Sun direct will add it with immediate effect 😂

Some Indian news outlet like Times or WION needs to collaborate with NHK on Olympic coverage? It's shame they decide to leave India before Olympics.

Some Indian news outlet like Times or WION needs to collaborate with NHK on Olympic coverage? It's shame they decide to leave India before Olympics.
They newly applied for logo trademark registation of NHK WORLD JAPAN and NHK WORLD PREMIUM.

Maybe planning to re-enter in India!

Bro Airing Of Singham Has Reduced Very Much Than Before And You Can't Just Blame Star Gold For Playing Singham Repeatedly, Even Sony Pix Plays Harry Potter Series Very Frequently
I am a videocon d2h subscriber and I have recharged Sony pix and never did Harry Potter came not even a single movie just same boring movies on repeat can anyone suggest me a channel where Harry Potter movies come frequently.. please

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock