Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Special Logo for Krishna Astami

iM5ZHIj.jpg

YtZAXyF.jpg

5l0mtLF.jpg

Btw off topic: Star maa music showing bigg boss
Does it do this always 🙄

So Zee not interested in Expanding English Content and Returning on Sports Market, more information on below source link

About English content, he said that the consumer base is low while the acquisition cost is high. “We don’t intend to do English content, nor acquire English content. We believe it is too expensive and if the total subscriber base in the country is 35-40 million, the maximum audience that wants English content is around 3 million. This is my personal assessment,” Goenka expounded.

As a company, ZEEL is not interested in sports, since the economics of that business is still broken. “We don’t think sports as a genre is viable in this country. There are a handful of sports properties which make money, and the IPL is probably the most profitable one. Apart from that, most sporting properties in this country have not made money in the longest time,” the veteran executive pointed out.
Source

Last edited:
Apart from ETV bal bharat did any other channel showed logo or mentioning about krishna janmashtami today . etv channels not subcribed only etv bal bharat dont know about other etv channels , in zee picchar saw 1 krishna related old black and white devotional movie airing , other channel didn't aired any devotional movies it was sad or confusing even when on special day channel not airing even old devotional movie related to gods.

Apart from ETV bal bharat did any other channel showed logo or mentioning about krishna janmashtami today . etv channels not subcribed only etv bal bharat dont know about other etv channels , in zee picchar saw 1 krishna related old black and white devotional movie airing , other channel didn't aired any devotional movies it was sad or confusing even when on special day channel not airing even old devotional movie related to gods.
Not... Etv channels

I randomly happened to notice that Polsat, the largest group of TV channels in Poland, had rebranded with a new set of logos yesterday. All the Polsat channels use the same set of logos and the same graphics package, with only the colours being different.

wkrotce-nowe-logo-polsat-700x390.png

%D0%A1%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA-%D1%8D%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0-2021-08-05-%D0%B2-15.20.19.png

This reminded me of the Zee network’s rebrand in 2017 as well as how, in many cases, only the colours were different in the logos, while the graphics of many of the channels were the same (and even the logo colour is the same for Zee TV/Tamil/Telugu, Zee Cinema(lu)/Thirai/Picchar, etc.). Though many Zee channels have different graphics, there is still the matter of repetition. But for Polsat the same graphics package and music theme was simply reused across all the channels. For comparison here are some Zee logos.

hbdM7VO.png

This raises the question of how much consistency should a broadcaster achieve across its channels, without losing individuality? Both Zee and Polsat rebranded all the channels at once, using the same logo scheme, with the same graphics package for many channels. People in a Polish TV forum similar to DDF were complaining about too much similarity among all the channels. The below quotes are Google-translated.

Unfortunately, this is an inflection in my opinion and it would be appropriate to change something in time, because it is even bizarre that most or all Polsat channels have the same graphic design, fonts, sounds between transitions and that they differ only in color and no other shape. In those projects that were once shown, there were slightly different configurations. So it does not differ in any way, in this respect it is a disappointment.
: P
Anyway, it is something that I wrote earlier, that they should differ in something, similar to the logos. Minimalism to exaggeration and although I like some changes, they went a step too far.
I agree with the previous speakers.
The idea for a fantastic rebrand, a gradual revealing of it all in the form of campaigns / spots too ... but Polsat, like Polsat, had to kick it all off somehow.

Let me start with the logo. Initially, I thought that Polsat's logo was not sunshine at all and I liked it on average. But ... somehow it had to be refreshed, it's high time after so many years, and I understood that the sun simply gives a completely new shape. Although for some it is sunshine, for others a ball, for others the stick knows what, it is even fine. Compared to the thematic channels logo. It is true that in the form of various patterns, it would be a bit difficult to present themselves on the screen as reduced, but then they came up with an idea that would somehow make it all easier. And now there are the same waves everywhere, only colored in different shades. ... The on-screen logos aren't bad, but they're not good either. They are transparent, that's a fact, but they are a bit too big (I would have made it smaller), and what's more, they are terribly too dark, and in addition the contour is terrible ... you can see that they did it quickly. ... And since Polsat introduced all these changes haphazardly, the same happened in Polsat News. The screen graphics with the new logo, but still almost the same as before, they just painted it in different colors, so there was not even a change there, only a modification there.
An example of Polsat’s new graphics package is below.

Source

Disclaimer: I like to follow rebrands of European TV channels, and this was a big one. I am not an expert on European TV otherwise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock