Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,379
  • Views Views: Views 1,050,592
RE: General discussions on TV channels news

Guys, where is the "Master List of Permitted Private Satellite TV Channels as on 31.01.2017" as I am unable to find it anywhere on the forum, Or if none of the channels have received the license then please clarify it, as I was eagerly waiting for this list and was hoping that many new HD channels would be receiving the license in the month of January, but still I am unable to find any update regarding it !!

Most of indian tv programs show emosnal blackmail program, indian tv program not show action advanture and thriller etc.. Tv show

Viacom18 has selected BT Media & Broadcast, the global media services business of BT, to launch its flagship Hindi general entertainment channel, Colors, to SKY TV subscribers in the UK in high definition (HD) format.

BT will manage the channel’s distribution into London’s BT Tower via its dedicated, high capacity Global Media Network (GMN), and fully manage the uplink and downlink of the signal to and from the satellite which will beam the channel into people’s homes.

Colors is known for its Indian adaptations of popular UK entertainment formats like ‘Big Brother’ and ‘Dancing with the Stars’. Its availability in HD, starting 14 February, marks the first time that Viacom18 has brought HD content to the UK market. This move is expected to not only attract new viewers but also enhance the overall viewing experience for its existing UK audience.
Viacom18 selects BT to launch Colors HD on SKY in the UK | TelevisionPost.com

General discussions on TV channels news

I think B4U music changed logo 's colours
e28a8b5afc2ee27e2787b032ec108e2f.jpg

Its looking same as before bro :-/

Is music xpress still running?My cable operator is showing black screen from last few days.

im_dude said:
Is music xpress still running?My cable operator is showing black screen from last few days.

Same on C band also :k

SarfaRaZ said:
Same on C band also :k

Thank you for the confirmation.So only 1 of three channels of this group is working.

im_dude said:
Thank you for the confirmation.So only 1 of three channels of this group is working.

Music Express,Bhakti Sagar,M Tunes HD not working :k

Back
Top Bottom