Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,379
  • Views Views: Views 1,050,384
Baahubali 1 & 2 repeat mode in Enterr10 Movies.

Its spoil the magic of the Movies.

Baahubali the Beginning right now playing

KPJ4ubP.jpg

Baahubali the Conclusion next

vsO2ffr.jpg
It is aired regularly on this channel.

Talaash World Television Premiere On Sony

IkLqByO.png

Source

I had watched this WTP with my sister and its climax haunts us till date, Just unbelievable & speechless after watching the climax

This movie has expired from Sony 2 years back and been lying alone since then

World television premiere of Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani back in 2013 . I watched it in Theatre as well as On its television premiere. Back then mostly television premiere used to happen on Sony SET and some on Sony MAX . I think Sony should think of starting premiering movies on Sony SET as it used to provide really good TRPs to it
59cM8MJ.png

9tgqHpS.png

MXcKqwe.png

Some more television premiere pics
CUDq86i.jpg

cGVdh7Z.jpg

hN0EFqf.jpg

vUhJl1B.jpg

Even PK and many other movies premiered on Sony SET

Detective Byomkesh Bakshy was not the last movie. The last movie to premiere on SET was this
YlogpWJ.jpg

HPbRifb.jpg

Last edited:
World television premiere of Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani back in 2013 . I watched it in Theatre as well as On its television premiere. Back then mostly television premiere used to happen on Sony SET and some on Sony MAX . I think Sony should think of starting premiering movies on Sony SET as it used to provide really good TRPs to it
59cM8MJ.png

9tgqHpS.png

MXcKqwe.png

Some more television premiere pics
CUDq86i.jpg

cGVdh7Z.jpg

hN0EFqf.jpg

vUhJl1B.jpg

Even PK and many other movies premiered on Sony SET
Oh so the last movie sony premiered is detective bromkesh Bakshi it's one of the underrated movie and rip SSR

You know what is the saddest irony of this picture?
  • Detective Byomkesh Bakshy! had its premiere on Sony TV on 14 June 2015.
  • Tragically, exactly 5 years later, Sushant Singh Rajput died on 14 June 2020.
  • On both occasions it was a Sunday.
I think Hotstar should seriously look forward to choose movies with strong content . Shiddat is as same as Bhuj, Hungama 2 , Big Bull . Very average though it might get good TRPs on Star Gold
As I have said, Disney+ Hotstar’s selection of movies is generally horrible. Laxmii, Sadak 2, The Big Bull, Hungama 2, Bhuj and similar movies have seriously damaged its reputation compared to Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. Only Khuda Haafiz and Dil Bechara were good and Lootcase was an excellent comedy. Films that are premiered on Star Gold but not Disney+ Hotstar (such as Jio/Maddock and YRF) are a thousand times better.

Last edited:
You know what is the saddest irony of this picture?
  • Detective Byomkesh Bakshy! had its premiere on Sony TV on 14 June 2015.
  • Tragically, exactly 5 years later, Sushant Singh Rajput died on 14 June 2020.
  • On both occasions it was a Sunday.

As I have said, Disney+ Hotstar’s selection of movies is generally horrible. Laxmii, Sadak 2, The Big Bull, Hungama 2, Bhuj and similar movies have seriously damaged its reputation compared to Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. Only Khuda Haafiz and Dil Bechara were good and Lootcase was an excellent comedy. Films that are premiered on Star Gold but not Disney+ Hotstar (such as Jio/Maddock and YRF) are a thousand times better.
Only bright spot this year was the somewhat bearable Bhoot Police

Back
Top Bottom