Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,379
  • Views Views: Views 1,050,381
Comedy Active/Tata Sky Comedy is the best service channel. Look at the line-up Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, Shararat, Karishma ka Karishma, Shakalala Boom Boom etc. along with ad-free movies. Reminds me of my childhood days.

2 of the earliest movies premiered on Sony Max after HD feed was launched
8srS0ep.png

uYctVKG.png

AnDw1TJ.png
nTQBmpu.png
At that time (2016, shortly after Max HD was launched), Sony Max would premiere only on the SD version and not the HD version. Sony Max HD would show the movie only after 2 or 3 weeks.

Comedy Active/Tata Sky Comedy is the best service channel. Look at the line-up Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, Shararat, Karishma ka Karishma, Shakalala Boom Boom etc. along with ad-free movies. Reminds me of my childhood days.
Right
This service are changing 40rs+ amount for re-reruns of Top GECs.. then why Star/Zee/Sony liken network channels not run such a nice shows 🤔
Sarabhai and Shararat are all time good to watch :tup:

Right
This service are changing 40rs+ amount for re-reruns of Top GECs.. then why Star/Zee/Sony liken network channels not run such a nice shows 🤔
Sarabhai and Shararat are all time good to watch :tup:
I always buy Comedy and Music+ when it's available on ₹1 offers. These channels are better than most satellite channels.

Back
Top Bottom