Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

MUMBAI: Broadcasters Sony Pictures Networks India (SPNI) and Zee have also filed their reference interconnection offers (RIO) declaring the maximum retail price (MRP) and classification of channels.

Earlier, IndiaCast, which represents TV18 and Viacom18, Sun TV Network and Disney India, had filed their respective RIOs in compliance with the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India’s (TRAI) regulation to file the same by 2 May.

With Sony and Zee following, Star India is the only major broadcaster that has not yet filed its RIO. The 21st Century Fox-owned company had on 2 May requested TRAI to give it 10 more days to file the RIO.

The broadcaster, which has challenged the TRAI tariff order and regulation, is hoping to get a reprieve from the Supreme Court. It has filed a special leave petition (SLP) challenging Clause 3 of the tariff order and Clause 7 of the regulation.

Sony and Zee file their RIOs to comply with TRAI regulation | TelevisionPost.com

MUMBAI: Reliance Broadcast Network Ltd (RBNL) chief operating officer Ashwin Padmanabhan has put in his papers. He is presently serving his notice period and will stay with the company until mid-June.

Confirming the news, Padmanabhan stated that he would be exploring new opportunities in the news media space. “I have learnt a lot during my 11 years of association with RBNL. It has been an extremely rewarding experience and I am hoping to use this experience in the next phase of my career. I haven’t decided yet, but there are few thoughts as I am planning to explore new verticals to further enhance my talent,” he adds.

Reliance Broadcast Network COO Ashwin Padmanabhan resigns | TelevisionPost.com

MUMBAI: BTVi, India’s premier English business news channel has unveiled ‘1100 Days of Modi,’ a programming series that will feature various shows and debates with participation from policymakers, corporate behemoths, economists and market experts to take a stock of the government’s performance that are core to Prime Minister Narendra Modi delivering on his plan of a New India.

BTVi presents 1100 Days of Modi | TelevisionPost.com

Is Shutdowned Indiavision is a part of TV9 Network ??

c293fabe726f04d3460babc16de566cd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock