Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

IMO star india is far better then utv/Disney-Star the 5 year ipl deal screwed the value of star india some times I think the entire star network is controlled by utv/disney star is just nothing but a name. Yrf movies airing in utv movies is the perfect example I don't know my assumption is true or not.

Exactly bro I don't understand why Disney-Star is delaying to launch star gold romance, star gold 2 hd and star gold thrills when they can launch Pravah picture and star kirano why can't those channels I mean what's stopping them to do this?

There is a major reason for it and i have already stated same earlier on in the forum. Anyways wait till star/disney comes up with New RIO as it will include all new chs and changes

IMO star india is far better then utv/Disney-Star the 5 year ipl deal screwed the value of star india some times I think the entire star network is controlled by utv/disney star is just nothing but a name. Yrf movies airing in utv movies is the perfect example I don't know my assumption is true or not.

Star India under Fox had its advantages but so r there many good things which has happened since Disney took over. YRF movies coming to star/disney infact is an excellent as sony ignored most of their films. By the way only one or two YRF movies have premiered on UTV Movies, others had aired on this channel after premiering on star gold /2. Also what is so bad if movie premieres on UTV Movies or Star Utsav Movies? Later on it will air on other chs too
Also buddy IPL deal was not signed after disney acquisition of star india. Also how do u think it has screwed the network, infact truth is such big events have made star sports leading sports network and now sony/zee, viacom18 r trying to catch upto them.

Buddy, i feel u always envy star/disney as zee which is ur favourite network is behind them by a big or small margin in almost every genre. Would b great if u can share feedback with zee network and their senior people to improve upon shortcomings rather than everytime just criticizing star/disney

Just wanted to ask a question to my friends from south india in our forum. Are there any movie channels from southern states which air more dubbed bollywood movies than movies from native language of the state / regional film industry. Also would you be okay with it if some broadcaster does so?

Mirror Now channel revamped few days back.

Today zee network aired DID Little Masters in 16:9 aspect ratio. Have they made transition to wide screen aspect ratio for all content?

Star India under Fox had its advantages but so r there many good things which has happened since Disney took over. YRF movies coming to star/disney infact is an excellent as sony ignored most of their films. By the way only one or two YRF movies have premiered on UTV Movies, others had aired on this channel after premiering on star gold /2. Also what is so bad if movie premieres on UTV Movies or Star Utsav Movies? Later on it will air on other chs too
Also buddy IPL deal was not signed after disney acquisition of star india. Also how do u think it has screwed the network, infact truth is such big events have made star sports leading sports network and now sony/zee, viacom18 r trying to catch upto them.

Buddy, i feel u always envy star/disney as zee which is ur favourite network is behind them by a big or small margin in almost every genre. Would b great if u can share feedback with zee network and their senior people to improve upon shortcomings rather than everytime just criticizing star/disney
Bro am not criticizing Disney-Star I just shared what I feel about BTW no broadcaster is my favorite buddy but am emotionally attached to only channel zee cinema because people from my generation grownup watching movies in zee cinema the only movie channel yes agree their many negative things about the channel pq issue movies being repeated etc etc still most moved and viewed channel by viewers I believe believe me or not today what ever position on Disney-Star viacom18 just because of zee cinema they renewed movies and followed foot steps of zee cinema When star gold became main movie channel they used to share library from zee cinema.

Bro am not criticizing Disney-Star I just shared what I feel about BTW no broadcaster is my favorite buddy but am emotionally attached to only channel zee cinema because people from my generation grownup watching movies in zee cinema the only movie channel yes agree their many negative things about the channel pq issue movies being repeated etc etc still most moved and viewed channel by viewers I believe believe me or not today what ever position on Disney-Star viacom18 just because of zee cinema they renewed movies and followed foot steps of zee cinema When star gold became main movie channel they used to share library from zee cinema.

Buddy, i do understand that u have emotional attachment with zes cinema and so do i as i grew up watching bollywood films on it. Where i do not agree with u is the part where u say that star/disney or viacom18 r at current position bcoz they followed zee cinema. This is just so wrong, yes zee cinema was 1st bollywood movie channel and others launched after that which meant zee had many bollywood movies in its library and later on others must have renewed which is what a movie channel is supposed to do. There is nothing that star/disney copied from zee , they simply did what was expected from a hindi movie channel. Also Zee Cinema is not the 1st movie channel in the world, as if before them there were no movie chs.

If someone invented car then will u say all brands where they r is bcoz they copied or followed inventor's footsteps. Fact is that brands evolve and so do movie channels and similarly whether u agree or not star/disney hindi movie channels have evolved better than its counterparts in every aspect. .

Lastly buddy zee cinema or even sony used to excellent chs till late 2000s and aired fab bollywood films all day. Infact i used to praise them and criticize star/disney for airing more dubbed south indian movies until sony max turned more dubbed south indian films centric and then zee cinema followed suit. You can still see tweets in my past timeline (2012-18) where u will see i have criticised all broadcasters for this strategy. Fortunately star/disney took note of my feedback, worked upon and implemented it thus getting bollywood at core of its content strategy and hence they r No.1 Hindi Movies Network. Still they continuosly try to improve based on viewer feedback. I shared feedback with sony and zee too multiple times in last 5 yrs but sadly little has changed. Viacom18 is a new player in this segment but i feel they r still trying to improve on shortcomings which is a good sign

Just 1 bollywood movie scheduled on sony wah tomorrow and that too in early morning hrs.Sony Max jampacked all day with dubbed south indian movies.

Zee has all day dubbed south indian movies on zee cinema, 3 dubbed south indian films on And Pictures , Zee Anmol Cinema and 2 dubbed south indian movies on zee action.

Will not comment further on this :(

Can any1 mention what changes r visible on BFlix+ be it content or other things. ?

Buddy, i do understand that u have emotional attachment with zes cinema and so do i as i grew up watching bollywood films on it. Where i do not agree with u is the part where u say that star/disney or viacom18 r at current position bcoz they followed zee cinema. This is just so wrong, yes zee cinema was 1st bollywood movie channel and others launched after that which meant zee had many bollywood movies in its library and later on others must have renewed which is what a movie channel is supposed to do. There is nothing that star/disney copied from zee , they simply did what was expected from a hindi movie channel. Also Zee Cinema is not the 1st movie channel in the world, as if before them there were no movie chs.

If someone invented car then will u say all brands where they r is bcoz they copied or followed inventor's footsteps. Fact is that brands evolve and so do movie channels and similarly whether u agree or not star/disney hindi movie channels have evolved better than its counterparts in every aspect. .

Lastly buddy zee cinema or even sony used to excellent chs till late 2000s and aired fab bollywood films all day. Infact i used to praise them and criticize star/disney for airing more dubbed south indian movies until sony max turned more dubbed south indian films centric and then zee cinema followed suit. You can still see tweets in my past timeline (2012-18) where u will see i have criticised all broadcasters for this strategy. Fortunately star/disney took note of my feedback, worked upon and implemented it thus getting bollywood at core of its content strategy and hence they r No.1 Hindi Movies Network. Still they continuosly try to improve based on viewer feedback. I shared feedback with sony and zee too multiple times in last 5 yrs but sadly little has changed. Viacom18 is a new player in this segment but i feel they r still trying to improve on shortcomings which is a good sign
Bhai already sony started sharing bollywood films from zee the movies/banners which not aired in zee from past many days all those library will be utilized soon just wait for some more time. Zee has vast bollywood library it will take time to implement.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock