Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Vh1 SD has no live sports scheduled this week . HD feed had already stopped airing live sports few months back

These chs got licence on 2019 which was already updated on the forum but he posted on 2022.
As I said I didn't found any post on ddf search and details of that 3 channels were updated on same day on new broadcast seva portal 🙄 hence I have shared here. You can report for closing or delete.

Woo hoo also VH1 should Stop airing k-pop music and focus on 90s and 2000s music

Vh1 does air 90s, 2000s international music at various parts of the day. They r also bringing back Video Shuffle which will air more of these songs. Earlier they had Nostalgia program block late at night which aired all these songs and even classics

Vh1 does air 90s, 2000s international music at various parts of the day. They r also bringing back Video Shuffle which will air more of these songs. Earlier they had Nostalgia program block late at night which aired all these songs and even classics
That's nice but they don't Air mostly which is making me angry

7RbPltd.jpg

After MR N MRS KHILADI now KURUKSHETRA airing in &picturesHD. Hope other time magnetics films will be aired il zee HD channels soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock