Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

It's kind of complicated. There is Room 39, trains and also for some weird reason Katy Perry singing firework. It's too hard to explain
Oh i remember that movie the interview i remember watching it back in 2017 I've watched that movie for Eminem's cameo

So after putting in 10 days efforts compiling movie list for each hindi movie channels of zee network, finally day before yesterday sent feedback to zee thru zee cinema, and pictures mail id and feedback form available on website of both these pages. In Jan this year too i had sent feedback to them but that list was not that exhaustive as this one as it contained fewer films. This time i covered films from all banners which zee currently has and possible renewals which r likely to happen in future and lastly many films from library companies which they can acquire. I also included other things like audio / video quality enhancement which is needed on SD chs barring zee cinema and giving space to more offbeat , critically acclaimed bollywood movies as well as dubbed hollywood movies on And Pictures HD as And Xplor HD still unavailable on many platforms.Also sent tweet to zee network hindi movie cluster head explaining summary of points before sending feedback as well later on tweeting again to him requesting to have a look at feedback sent by me.

Yesterday and today i can also notice some minor changes in scheduling of films, hopefully going forward things will further improve.

Unfortunately as i had noticed in January itself that their mail id's do not work and mails bounce back so this time i sent feedback using both mail id and feedback forms. Eventually same result occurred as mails were not sent to them and bounced back.

Despite all this and my previous efforts where in i have put in efforts and lot of time in sharing feedback covering important things with even sony, Viacom18 Hindi movie channels and their channel head or even to channels from others genres and their channel heads still some members here will keep accusing me of being biased. Although such things do not impact me negatively in continuing what i am doing as deep down i know i am being honest and neutral but unnecessary arguments is what i do not like hence from now on i have decided not to respond to such questions which i have answered number of times before or which try to cast a negative perception about me

Did anyone watch this excellent promo by Sony Wah
Source

Features so many bollywood movies, only few dubbed south indian movies included in it. More importantly it has quite number of offbeat, critically acclaimed bollywood cinema. In the end it has a dialogue from movie Satyamev Jayate 2 that says "Public ki bhi yehi demand hai ( public too wants this)" and this means Sony is surely revamping content strategy and in next few weeks as goldmines dubbed films expire Sony Max and Wah likely to do a new look. Looking forward to it very eagerly:)

In that public, i am a part who sent feedback to them and so happy that they have noted down points, worked on it and gradually implementing it.

This is why i request members or viewers, keep sharing feedback with broadcasters and their channel heads. If ur feedback covers important points wherein changes can bring good results then broadcasters do evaluate them and rework their strategy. So never feel that you alone sending feedback won't have any impact, all that matters is whether what you convey has merit or not and how u put across the suggestions

Did anyone watch this excellent promo by Sony Wah
Source

Features so many bollywood movies, only few dubbed south indian movies included in it. More importantly it has quite number of offbeat, critically acclaimed bollywood cinema. In the end it has a dialogue from movie Satyamev Jayate 2 that says "Public ki bhi yehi demand hai ( public too wants this)" and this means Sony is surely revamping content strategy and in next few weeks as goldmines dubbed films expire Sony Max and Wah likely to do a new look. Looking forward to it very eagerly:)

In that public, i am a part who sent feedback to them and so happy that they have noted down points, worked on it and gradually implementing it.

This is why i request members or viewers, keep sharing feedback with broadcasters and their channel heads. If ur feedback covers important points wherein changes can bring good results then broadcasters do evaluate them and rework their strategy. So never feel that you alone sending feedback won't have any impact, all that matters is whether what you convey has merit or not and how u put across the suggestions
It's a beautiful promo i saw on Sony Wah yesterday but didn't found on social media handles!

We have seen a similar beautiful promo in the past as well featuring Bollywood movies in the promo, whereas on Sony Max and Wah there are more than 50% South movies. But I hope that with the merger, Sony will increase its commitment this time.
99% of this promo features bollywood films and then when u switch on Sony Max situation is exactly reversed.
Full Points for excellent promo but i will remain unhappy till sony starts giving due space to bollywood films, just promoting and not airing is completely useless

We have seen a similar beautiful promo in the past as well featuring Bollywood movies in the promo, whereas on Sony Max and Wah there are more than 50% South movies. But I hope that with the merger, Sony will increase its commitment this time.

I think they r working to revamp content strategy and many times in the past few months same was reflected in schedule of sony max and wah. Right now they r busy repeating goldmines dubbed south indian movies which will expire shortly, also from June onwards hopefully they will get access to more bollywood films from zee library and thereafter major shift will be visible. Even hopeful that zee will improve bollywood content across their channels, sony also needs to acquire more bollywood films particularly pre 2010 Bollywood films which perform well on TV. Most of the new bollywood films will not do quite well on TV, more so zee and sony need to bring good bollywood content to again attract bollywood audience towards its hindi movie channels

So i sense that in coming days zew is likely to loose certain banners and these will shift to other broadcasters. Alraedy discussed regarding this including where how Pen Studios library might b also part of this shift.
Now comes another interesting addition to this,i am even expecting Eros owned films to shift from zee. Till now zee got films from eros and inreturn gave them films to showcase on B4U chs. Now not only Eros has handed many of its films to Goldmines library but B4U movie chs have recently started airing films from original goldmines bollywood library. Is this a pre cursor that that if zee - eros deal ends then a new partnership b/w eros and goldmines will take its place. Even expecting a similar deal between eros and pen studios incase latter moves out of zee

Has any1 watched Shershaah on Colors Cineplex? Were kissing and intimate scenes edited from it while airing on the channel ?

Also has any1 noticed if zee is airing films with or without kissing or intimate scenes? (wherever applicable)

Want to share feedback regarding removal of such scenes from movies with respective channel heads hence wanting a confirmation on this

Sony surely does not edit these out as i have myself seen them airing kissing scenes in films

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock