Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Guys , have a small request to u. I am extremely exhausted researching information, compiling points/movie list for feedback regarding hindi movie channels, sending them to respective broadcasters /channel heads. It has taken lot of time and efforts. I was planning to write to hindi music channels and their channel heads requesting them to bring 90s/2000s indi pop in their daily playlist but i am short of time and energy. Can any1 of u plz try doing so. I will b really grateful to u for taking this initiative 🙏

Please don't say like this jaffer that show was the hope of resurrection of Star Bharat do watch it's online trp of WTHA it's getting good response on Disney+ hotstar but the sad thing is that it's not getting huge promotion like newspaper ads and public Billboards like other serial that show deserves an huge trp
Miss mathur if content/story is interesting and actors performance is good then their is no need for promotion in news papers ads billboards etc. If a show trp is not upto the mark makers should find what is missing and what mistake they are doing. In present situation fully family drama, triangular love doesn't work it should be fully masala entertainer lik3 suspense, thrill, emotions, sentiments, twists n turns n many more. And main thing actors performance should match with the screen play then only it will work.

If a show trp is not upto the mark makers should find what is missing and what mistake they are doing. In present situation fully family drama, triangular love doesn't work it should be fully masala entertainer lik3 suspense, thrill, emotions, sentiments, twists n turns n many more. And main thing actors performance should match with the screen play then only it will work.
Actually the story is great but makers needs a little bit improvement and this show doesn't have a love triangle kanha's brother died in WTHA he was going to originally marry sayuri but after his accident he gave all the responsibility to kanha that take care of his mother and sayuri let's see what's next in albelaa

Star Movies has a content strategy which mostly focuses on Superhero , popular action franchise and kids/animation movies.

Star Movies Select is the destination of all other genres/types of Hollywood Movies

I think I LOVE PEN STUDIOS channel will be closed soon in ADTV due to low viewership. They are airing same songs from morning to evening.

Pokemon movied airing every evening at 7 PM on Disney Channel.

Mr. Bean - The Animated Series huge hit on Pogo, started off as 2 hr afternoon slot (2 to 4 pm).... Now airing 4 to 5 hrs in 11 AM to 4 PM slot and evening 9 PM to 12 AM. This show was part of the list which i had shared in feedback to Turner India, had to send feedback to Cartoon Network Facebook as their channel head is not present on Twitter which would have been lot more effective in feedback reaching the concerned people.

Extremely sad that Scooby Doo has been taken off year and wish more old cartoons r back including Popeye

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock