Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,379
  • Views Views: Views 1,050,381
Now that all of Viacom18 Hindi Movie Channels are available across all major DTH / Cable TV Platforms , they need to start airing more bollywood movies on colors cineplex....being a flagship channel it should feature more bollywood content, just colors cineplex bollywood is not enough to cater to the larger bollywood audience which subscribes to SD feed of this channel. Colors Cineplex Superhits can continue to be dominated by dubbed movies

@Vadirocks
Why star network not releasing new RIO,
Are they negleting Trai ? even sun network also,

Both star-sun they updated their new RIO in 2021,
Till now no update regarding NTO-2.0 their channels prices.

@Vadirocks
Why star network not releasing new RIO,
Are they negleting Trai ? even sun network also,

Both star-sun they updated their new RIO in 2021,
Till now no update regarding NTO-2.0 their channels prices.

They Knew TRAI Going Amend The Tariff Order, That's Why Delay In Publishing RIO

Infact Myself Also Told Here That Same Would Happen,,,

Star And Sun Pending Channels As Expected May Launch From January

DD Sports available in all DTH Platforms,
DD Sports 1.0 exclusively on DD free dish,

Tataplay added DD Sports 1,

Total 3 channels from govt.
DD Sports
DD Sports 1
DD Sports 1.0

Better if they change name as DD Sports-1,2,3.

It seems Dhamaka Movies B4U has still not implemented its original/intended content strategy and is waiting for channel to be available across platforms before they go for a full scale/proper roll out of content on their channel.

So now it is almost confirmed that VVC films will shortly shift from sony to either Disney Star or Viacom18. Already Lage Raho Munnabhai , 3 id*ots , PK bad been repeated quite often in last 2 months and now tomorrow PK and 3 id*ots airing on both Sony Max and Sony Wah which indicates that exit dear is very nearby

As i had anticipated few months back Jayeshbhai Jordaar seems to have performed rather well on TV hence being aired often across Disney Star Hindi Movie Channels. Star/Disney has build such a strong & robust bollywood audience base that even average films tend to prove winners when these air on their movie channels....on the other side sony-zee and Viacom18 seems to b lot behind from Disney Star in this regard. Sony-Zee many times even do not manage to get good ratings for successful / nice bollywood films beyond few airings, all bcoz their more focus on dubbed south indian movies has shifted bollywood audience out from their channels or should i say not provided proper base to create a loyal bollywood audience base. Had Disney Star been having films like Jersey, Bachchan Panday, Runway 34, Antim, Jug Jug Jeeyo, Shershah then i am certain that these would have got lot better ratings than what they r able to achieve on sony-zee or Viacom18 Hindi Movie Channels. I feel Zee has even not manage to garner much success with a fultoo masala movie like Sooryavanshi

I had a dream about Tata Play testing Viacom's channels Sports18 2 and Sports 18 2 HD. Logo was thinner than current logo. Than the changed the name to H2 and was airing History TV18 content. Picture quality was not at all good on SD channel. HD channel was blank with the logo Sports18 2 HD logo.

I had a dream about Tata Play testing Viacom's channels Sports18 2 and Sports 18 2 HD. Logo was thinner than current logo. Than the changed the name to H2 and was airing History TV18 content. Picture quality was not at all good on SD channel. HD channel was blank with the logo Sports18 2 HD logo.

Dada, these are side effects of spending too much time thinking/reading about various things related to a brand , it tends to leave a print of the subconscious mind. :)

On a lighter note, this is a very nice way for anyone who has been awaiting addition of channels or other changes on a particular DTH / Cable platform or as such has any long pending wish which he/she wants to see come out true. Just sleep, let ur mind loose & it will give u moments of happiness for a certain time period. Even i experience such activities sometimes but when i am dreaming that time too i am sure this is not the reality & somehow i wake up when that reel is playing in my mind :)

Back
Top Bottom