Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,221
  • Views Views: Views 1,035,090
Comedy Central aired all 10 seasons of Friends all day on Friendship Day. After that, they stopped.
That was only show I enjoyed last on TV. Apart from Disney International HD and The Goldbergs on Zee Cafe. I have nothing left to watch on TV.

That was only show I enjoyed last on TV. Apart from Disney International HD and The Goldbergs on Zee Cafe. I have nothing left to watch on TV.
I felt that Comedy Central will start Friends at primetime again after Matthew's demise but they didn't even aired some good episodes during evening time.

I felt that Comedy Central will start Friends at primetime again after Matthew's demise but they didn't even aired some good episodes during evening time.
I hate One Day at the Time. God knows who enjoys that. I miss old shows like Awkward, Impractical Jokers, Two and a Half Man, The Big Bang Theory etc. New ones just suck. The only watchable show is The Office nowadays which I personally don't liked. I got digital cable just for Comedy Central. This is first time I am completely dropping it off my subscription.

I hate One Day at the Time. God knows who enjoys that. I miss old shows like Awkward, Impractical Jokers, Two and a Half Man, The Big Bang Theory etc. New ones just suck. The only watchable show is The Office nowadays which I personally don't liked. I got digital cable just for Comedy Central. This is first time I am completely dropping it off my subscription.
Also they're bringing repeated shows I expected them to bring Frasier on CC but again repeated shows when CI Too gone downhill with so much repeated shows

Back
Top Bottom