Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,221
  • Views Views: Views 1,035,091
Bro, why should i agree when what i am stating is based on actual facts?
Normally I don't agree when two users are arguing. But you are very wrong here. There was only one rare which had latest episode airing apart from MasterChef. It was Bosch which is not a HBO show like you claimed of them airing latest episodes. Infact there was no fresh HBO library. They recycled shows like Blackish, Speechless etc.

Normally I don't agree when two users are arguing. But you are very wrong here. There was only one rare which had latest episode airing apart from MasterChef. It was Bosch which is not a HBO show like you claimed of them airing latest episodes. Infact there was no fresh HBO library. They recycled shows like Blackish, Speechless etc.
Even Star World was airing Masterchef, Modern Family, Koffee with Karan & 2-3 same movies very frequently till its last breath.

The Office (before shifting to Comedy Central) was Star World's first choice for re-runs.

Missing HBO HD & WB channels in English movies category but content available in other channels like, The conjuring-2, Mad max fury road, Godzilla vs Kong, etc...in Star movies HD with audio feeds,
And some movies Godzilla 2014, Kong skull island etc...with Sony Pix HD with audio feeds,

But what if HBO HD with hinid audio feed ? Answer it's a sensation.

Buddy new season of some HBO shows and even from other production companies/studios did air on SWP HD in 2020 until about mid of 2021..... I have myself seen and even shared updates here in the forum on the same

Talking about English GEC channels, i really miss AXN it not only aired great fiction shows but its non-fiction /reality shows line up was simply the best which no other channel in this genre has been able to match up to in the past

Mahalaya special logo

Zee bangla cinema

hVw5TNW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom