Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Whats wrong with Zee Dominating? Star is dominating 5 markets(including Hindi). So atleast 2 for Zee is fair😅
If CK shut down then viewership split between Star & Zee (Not only with Zee). But co existing Suvarna & CK may be work, I don't know.
Selling Colors brand is better than stunting it for Star. But its less chance to ETV's re-entry to pan India markets. And I don't know Vistara able to afford a bigger network of channels.
Don't under estimate ETV group if they want to re-entry no one can stop them.

Some unconfirmed news saying reliance putting funds in ETV group. especially in ETV win OTT brand. very soon we may see ETV group merger or sell to Reliance.
They have minor stakes in ETV from last 1 decade, don't think that ETV will merge with any other company, it's still STRONG player in Telugu. 🙂 I am expecting expansion in 2025 as they are going to celebrate their 30th anniversary. I hope you are aware that they were launched 4 channels at the time of 20th anniversary.

They have minor stakes in ETV from last 1 decade, don't think that ETV will merge with any other company, it's still STRONG player in Telugu. 🙂 I am expecting expansion in 2025 as they are going to celebrate their 30th anniversary. I hope you are aware that they were launched 4 channels at the time of 20th anniversary.
Is ramoji group intrested in running channels. They are more inclined in creation of content than distribution. Etv could have easily tied up with sony. But looks different as of now.

Agree from channels side but I have unconfirmed news that ETV WIN app is working with the help of Reliance. That thing I am sure. rest of the things.. we cant predict now.

Agree from channels side but I have unconfirmed news that ETV WIN app is working with the help of Reliance. That thing I am sure. rest of the things.. we cant predict now.
Must be roumers only. ETVWIN content head officially announced regarding expansion but there's no clarity whether it is satellite channels or Digital expansion. 🙂

Must be roumers only. ETVWIN content head officially announced regarding expansion but there's no clarity whether it is satellite channels or Digital expansion. 🙂
etv should tie up with sony in order to expand, any other would be a death, etv can have minoity stakes on all non telugu south channels and majority in telugu channel with new partnership with sony and push etv win to sony liv

etv should tie up with sony in order to expand, any other would be a death, etv can have minoity stakes on all non telugu south channels and majority in telugu channel with new partnership with sony and push etv win to sony liv
Yes they have good relationship with Sony, but it's good if regional channel will have ETV Brand only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock