Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Interrupting the flow of watching a movie by airing another movie preview abruptly for some time isn't FAIR!!

Iss Dukh Ko Main Samajh Skta Hoon.
(I can understand your feelings)

I remember one time when Sanak was premiered on Zee Cinema. They simulcasted almost 20 mins of the film on Zee Anmol Cinema and then out of nowhere another movie started and I was like.....
A small banner displayed "Watch Full Movie on Zee Cinema" just like this.

This interruptions just breaks the flow of watching a movie.

(And believe me I haven't watched the full movie till now : )

Maybe this is an old news but Takeshi castle now on colors infinity
S01 today
13th March s02
14th March s03

GFacG9M.jpeg

Star Movies logo is so old that it can't handle a LIVE show. The channel was trying its best to retain the movie name tag during the Oscars Live show by blinking the logo at least 10-15 times and finally succeeded (not fully) at the end. The Live wordmark at the top left was in on-and-off mode and was glitching during ad breaks.

I'm hoping not to see such glitches in the next Oscars.

Don't know what's happening to movie channels? Why do they air a film with 10% sometimes 20% (during songs) faster speed? Yesterday I was watching Leo and they finished a 2 hr 40 min movie in almost same time with ads. Same with Zee sometimes. It just feels fast-fast, killing the actual feel and flow of watching the movie.

2 Channels unlisted from SATELLITE TV CHANNELS (Permitted).

From 919 to 917.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock