Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,372
  • Views Views: Views 1,049,789
Sony Marathi Completes 6 Years

Screenshot-2024-0820-131928.png
I think it’s strange that nobody created a thread for Sony Marathi or even &pictures, which both celebrated their anniversaries recently!

Feeling nostalgic watching Vh1. They are literally airing the playlist they had aired on their 9 pm show on 2013. I forgot the show's name. Best part about this is me and my mom enjoyed same songs back than. We still do it today too.

Due to high sports investment Viacom18 has cut down investments on other properties they have lost rights of jhalak dikhla Jaa india s got talent and Filmfare awards and now they are selling their home production ventures movies to other broadcasters to make good profits what do you all think is this right or wrong???

Goldmines Ruling in HSM Urban

IMG-20240822-WA0000.jpg
Remember actually here too Star Gold is No. 1 in HSM (Urban) 15+ segment as viewership of Goldmines is counted from both Pay TV and DD Free Dish while all other channels r only available on Pay TV Platform....also Star Gold has managed to achieve this numero uno position by having Bollywood + Dubbed Hollywood movies centric content stategy which is not the case with other channels mentioned in the chart as 80 to 90% of their daily schedule is mostly dedicated to Dubbed South Indian Movies ....incase of Goldmines 100% of its scheduling strategy consists of Dubbed South Indian Movies.

In last 3 or 4 weeks (before August 12) on some days Disney-Star Hindi Movie Channels too aired many Dubbed South Indian Movies which lead to slight decrease in their ratings, now they again made changes to the same and again dedicated maximum airtime to Bollywood + Dubbed Hollywood Movies in last 7 to 10 days hence again ratings increased

Remember actually here too Star Gold is No. 1 in HSM (Urban) 15+ segment as viewership of Goldmines is counted from both Pay TV and DD Free Dish while all other channels r only available on Pay TV Platform....also Star Gold has managed to achieve this numero uno position by having Bollywood + Dubbed Hollywood movies centric content stategy which is not the case with other channels mentioned in the chart as 80 to 90% of their daily schedule is mostly dedicated to Dubbed South Indian Movies ....incase of Goldmines 100% of its scheduling strategy consists of Dubbed South Indian Movies.

In last 3 or 4 weeks (before August 12) on some days Disney-Star Hindi Movie Channels too aired many Dubbed South Indian Movies which lead to slight decrease in their ratings, now they again made changes to the same and again dedicated maximum airtime to Bollywood + Dubbed Hollywood Movies in last 7 to 10 days hence again ratings increased
It is because of fighter premiere. If you compare with last week, both star gold & sony max grp increased because of fighter & article 370. Zee grp is intact. So on average zee is doing better.

It is because of fighter premiere. If you compare with last week, both star gold & sony max grp increased because of fighter & article 370. Zee grp is intact. So on average zee is doing better.

Bhai Disney Star Hindi Movie Channels have always performed good on ratings chart, in last few weeks there was some dip in ratings due to reason i mentioned above....Zee Cinema might be doing fine but again as i have explained except Disney Star no other broadcaster has bollywood + dubbed hollywood movies centric content strategy and still it remains Top Hindi Movie Channels network not only in HSM ( Urban) but across other demographic/vieweship segments

Vh1 use to curate music for Apple Music. Why don't they do same for JioSaavn which is part of their parent company?

Back
Top Bottom