Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,370
  • Views Views: Views 1,049,709
Real. US Channel

Sony KAL Hindi is a general entertainment destination featuring the most iconic, celebrated, and award-winning drama and comedy television series direct from India, such as Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin and Bade Achhe Lagte Hai, that audiences around the world have come to love.
Sony KAL Hindi is currently available for free on the following U.S. platforms and devices:
Sling, Plex and LG Channels.
Yes,
Official website: Sony KAL Hindi | Homepage - www.sonykal.com

This is what Colors Cineplex shared. I think the last pointer is well-suited for 'Nobody Will Remember' category. :)
IMG-20240825-082525.jpg

They should atleast premiere some good films on their channel.

This is what Colors Cineplex shared. I think the last pointer is well-suited for 'Nobody Will Remember' category. :)
IMG-20240825-082525.jpg

They should atleast premiere some good films on their channel.
Now they are selling jio studios and Viacom18 studios movies to other broadcasters because their channel doesn't get much ratings in the last 2 years they premiered many movies but only drishyam 2 bhediya worked for them

Was watching Dus Ka Dum this afternoon, it was a old season 1 or 2 episode which featured cast and crew of the movie Wanted as contestants and believe me this episode was so much fun to watch...... Same and many other great content is available on Sony Pictures Entertainment India Official YouTube channel and i always wonder why Sony does not air more of such good retro reality + fiction shows on Sony Pal , Sony TV ...... Also Sony has Sony Pictures Films India YouTube channel which too is uploading many good hindi + english movies .

Even Pokemon Asia Official YouTube Channel uploading lots of old + new pokemon shows + movies

Back
Top Bottom