Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,368
  • Views Views: Views 1,049,510
Showing Program name on Upper Right Side - Sun Neo and Sun Marathi.

PeU7wbQ.jpeg
aGV0h8o.jpeg

Btw James BOND English satellite rights back on Times Network, Golden Eye telecasted last week, Spectre tomorrow 9PM
Awesome,

Yes, Bond is back,
"Spectre" Tomorrow @8.45PM only on Movies Now HD/SD,

It would be beneficial if they also acquired the Hindi audio feed rights, ensuring a wider reach and accessibility for the audience.

Awesome,

Yes, Bond is back,

It would be beneficial if they also acquired the Hindi audio feed rights, ensuring a wider reach and accessibility for the audience.
As of now they telecasting Daniel Craig & Pierce Brosnan movies,

Will classic Bond films also be broadcast, I hope so...

Awesome,

Yes, Bond is back,

Star gold tooki initiative and telecasted all Bond movies in Hindi, in 2007, that star gold and star movies of that era was awesome

I think buying satellite rights of popular movie franchises like Bond Movies, Harry Potter cost a lot more hence we see these getting renewed less frequently.... Since HBO , WB channel were shutdown then Sony Pix acquired rights of Harry Potter movies but since the agreement period expired around 4 years ago till now none of English Movie Channels have renewed the same.

I am expecting that very soon Disney-Star will renew satellite rights hindi dubbed version of James Bond movies and even movies from Universal Pictures library

Back
Top Bottom