Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,584
  • Views: Views 2,655,419
Currently subscribed to HD access Pack @ 99₹/p.m.
This offer will  get over tonight  :(

Will wait till coming Saturday to see if Tata Sky gives HD access pack for 5₹,  :sp

if not, then will again call CC and use the trick   :lol  :p
Modify_your_Tata_Sky_DTH_packages_DTH_packs_DT.png

dreambox.pk said:
Insat 4a is expiring soon what would be its replacement because gsat has only 10 transponders

No one know when insat 4a will die as it had to be die till now if we would go through 12 years calculation I think this satellite may till last for more 2-3 years till that isro will launch a backup ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rushil said:
No one know when insat 4a will die as it had to be die till now if we would go through 12 years calculation I think this satellite may till last for more 2-3 years till that isro will launch a backup ;)

Bro Read this "INSAT-4A was supposed to reach ‘end of life’ in 2017, and to replace it, ISRO sent GSAT-10 to the same orbital location with 432 MHz of capacity. As luck would have it, both satellites are working simultaneously."
News-Spectrum-Bonanza?pid=1126949736#pid1126949736

sumitroy said:
Bro Read this "INSAT-4A was supposed to reach ‘end of life’ in 2017, and to replace it, ISRO sent GSAT-10 to the same orbital location with 432 MHz of capacity. As luck would have it, both satellites are working simultaneously."
News-Spectrum-Bonanza?pid=1126949736#pid1126949736

The article is not from isro officials its just written by someone from Indian television dot com by collecting information from Internet :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock