Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,584
  • Views: Views 2,655,436
sumitroy said:
Bro Read this "INSAT-4A was supposed to reach ‘end of life’ in 2017, and to replace it, ISRO sent GSAT-10 to the same orbital location with 432 MHz of capacity. As luck would have it, both satellites are working simultaneously."
News-Spectrum-Bonanza?pid=1126949736#pid1126949736

Only ISRO can tell us how much fuel is left on INSAT-4A and as there is no planned sat on 83E in immediate future so it's clear that enough fuel is left

hmmm

thats good it can last longer but if it stop working anytime as it has already met it prescribed life that means TS half channels wont be available to customers

actually wanted to know because there is a bug in tatasky pace dvr that it dont receives insat and gsat simultaneously with inverto normal lnb

cant say anything because dont have unicable ii lnb with me

dreambox.pk said:
hmmm

thats good it can last longer but if it stop working anytime as it has already met it prescribed life that means TS half channels wont be available to customers

actually wanted to know because there is a bug in tatasky pace dvr that it dont receives insat and gsat simultaneously with inverto normal lnb

cant say anything because dont have unicable ii lnb with me

Bro ts is a billion rupees company with parents like tata and sky UK they are having professional tech staff they know very well about future so we dont need to worry :)

But I dont know about anyone in India having that bug :shy

Last edited by a moderator:
Rushil said:
Bro ts is a billion rupees company with parents like tata and sky UK they are having professional tech staff they know very well about future so we dont need to worry :)

But I dont about anyone in India having that bug :shy

these reason is that unicable 11 lnb being installed for customer i guess which is very expensive in uk and not available even in middle east

i have search the threads

dvr customers were facing this issue and they replaced their lnb to super lnb

dreambox.pk said:
these reason is that unicable 11 lnb being installed for customer i guess which is very expensive in uk and not available even in middle east

i have search the threads

dvr customers were facing this issue and they replaced their lnb to super lnb

Bro then use super lnb :shy

Rushil said:
Bro then use super lnb :shy

:( not available here

logically and practically dvr should work with same lnb because hd stb is working okay with gsat 100 and insat 4 channels

but dvr not receiving signals on gsat 10

Mytayasky Website Model Changed
Option to Subscribe Sports Channels Added in Home Page

Yes, a new webcome page has been added which can be skipped to view main page. I don't like it honestly.

TS Signals in different rain patterns:

Rain Intensity SQ
Rain 70-60
Rain with wind 60
Heavy Rain 50
Heavy Rain with Wind 40
Very heavy Rain 20
Very heavy rain&wind 0-20

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock