Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,546
  • Views: Views 2,637,406
WellDone Sagar Bro I Tried To Contact CC Since Morning But They Busy & Same Layout Change In PC Too.:)

Now they have started recording the chat also for quality assurance and training purpose , was this available earlier ???

Now they have started recording the chat also for quality assurance and training purpose , was this available earlier ???
If i remember correctly, earlier in chat they were not mentioning anything like this.
But i believe everything is anyways recorded.

Hope the last thing left to do i.e. EVO 12 to Twilite update for transfer boxes would also be done between today-tomorrow..

Please some one help....i have reliance but tatasky saying my vc no not showing in their database .....some one please help

I contacted yesterday. Ts saying it will aurely give. Due to some technical issues we are unable to process.

Maybe because of huge number of new connections they are facing some technical issues. Hope they will resolve it soon...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock