Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,541
  • Views: Views 2,630,170
Then you will be charged 150 for your secondary connection.
But Tata Sky rep said if Total cost on primary connection is Rs.200 or more then one would be charged Rs.250 not Rs.150.
My primary connection is Rs.199 + 50 knowledge addon. What would be secondary charge?
Also my primary connection is SD & if I buy secondary HD what would be charge of HD access with above mentioned pack?

Last edited:
But Tata Sky rep said if Total cost on primary connection is Rs.200 or more then one would be charged Rs.250 not Rs.150.
My primary connection is Rs.199 + 50 knowledge addon. What would be secondary charge?
Also my primary connection is SD & if I buy secondary HD what would be charge of HD access with above mentioned pack?
Bro add ons & ALC doesn't count in secondary/multi tv connection, if you've Dhamaaka 199 pack then you have to pay 150 for secondary connection not 250.

Refer this shot...

Screenshot_2017-11-17-16-56-33-348.jpg

what is the best pack to have in Tata Sky for all the sports channels and music channels including HD along with Hindi entertainment and news channel.

That Simran Jamalpur took off my dhamaal mix hd access fee when downgrading my pack. I got that as free add-on for new connection. How to get it back. In chat cc they are saying we cannot add it

what is the best pack to have in Tata Sky for all the sports channels and music channels including HD along with Hindi entertainment and news channel.
Sports Dhamaka - ₹399
You will get Sports channels, Music Channels, Hindi GEC, and Hindi news channels.

To view HD channels, you need to pay ₹175.
399+175= ₹574

That Simran Jamalpur took off my dhamaal mix hd access fee when downgrading my pack. I got that as free add-on for new connection. How to get it back. In chat cc they are saying we cannot add it
Very less chance but you can ask to senior cc by voice calling. They may help you.

To view HD channels, you need to pay ₹175.
399+175= ₹574[/QUOTE]

Thanks for update ABCDEFGH bro.what about Dsports it will also be available.Also you can opt for ala carte for both Hindi and English channels if required after opting for a base pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock