Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,623,870
This time not only 4K feed whose chance were extremely slim but Tata Sky has not tied up with Star India for giving subscribers Ad Free service option. Let's hope Add On service is back during next football leagues season

I don't know why non TS users come in TS sections and start to argue

Dolby digital audio on HD channels is perfectly fine. Issue is in some channels that broadcast in DD but TS adds DD+ to them.

This again is not some big issue. Selecting DD in audio settings fixes it and we get the original DD sounds.

I have a Sony IV300 HT system and it detects the audio from STB perfectly. There is no issues for any HD channel. I get voice in central speaker, music in front and rest of the sounds at rear speakers.

Tata sky has many pros that beat other competitors, but I don't want to take this ahead. And ADTV users pls be cool and answer and not get angry, no TS users come and argue in ADTV sections.
I am getting theatre like sound in both HD and non HD channels with my TV speaker...this is when output is set to DD+😁

Star Sports 1 HD is having low audio issue even on Airtel, if that's what the fuss is all about. I'm watching the match on Star Sports 2 HD due to this. Peace!!

Star Sports 1 HD is having low audio issue even on Airtel, if that's what the fuss is all about. I'm watching the match on Star Sports 2 HD due to this. Peace!!

That is what Dino bro was saying yesterday saying it's broadcasters issue. But honestly saying bro I cross checked and saw that SS 1 HD is having good audio in TS. So issue is in ADTV side the same thing I wanted to tell yesterday

That is what Dino bro was saying yesterday saying it's broadcasters issue. But honestly saying bro I cross checked and saw that SS 1 HD is having good audio in TS. So issue is in ADTV side the same thing I wanted to tell yesterday
Yes Bro, that I can't understand, one saying DTH end and another one it's broadcasters end. For this I will be done PhD in audio. Haha # just kidding 😁

It's good only bro. But volume wise, SS2 HD is better. Airtel provides what broadcaster provides, so it is from the broadcaster side.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock