Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,541
  • Views: Views 2,625,068
I was checking Zee News/Aaj Tak Signal Level and i am surprised to see that the signal levels have increased a lot.

They upgraded some compression related stuff few days back on 10970 V and Aaj Tak, Zee News have been shifted there hence u r seeing jump in signal strength. Also many other chs shuffled.

In my view they will further reduce load on Insat and wait for replacement satellite. Also still no news about future of Disney remaining partner and Sky name being carried forward

Settings > User Settings > Set Favourites. Select all the channels you want and press blue button to save it.

Those Channels will get Channel number from 900+. Channel number will be based on order in which you selected the Channels. Favourite button is also there on Remote to quickly jump to favorite Channels.
Wish they add the feature to rearrange favorites .. currently only option to rearrange is to remove all channels and then arrange.... On the software side I like that dishtv new UI black and orange...it is faster ,better and less intrusive
Fav management is also better there

I was checking Zee News/Aaj Tak Signal Level and i am surprised to see that the signal levels have increased a lot.
They upgraded some compression related stuff few days back on 10970 V and Aaj Tak, Zee News have been shifted there hence u r seeing jump in signal strength. Also many other chs shuffled.

Update:-
---------------
Many Channels have been shifted from Insat TP to GSat TP phase wise and that leads to Strengthening Signal Quality.

Previously the Channels available on Insat 4A - 21 Now onwards Major Channels of that TP have been accomodated to GSat 10 K1 TP.
These are :- Movies OK - UTV Movies - UTV Action - Zee Bollywood - Zee News - Aaj Tak etc.

Previously the Channels on Insat 4A - 22 Major of them Now shifted to GSat 10 K5 / GSat 10 K8 / GSat 10 K11 TPS.
These are :- Sony Max - Star Gold - UTV HD - Zee Action - Zee Hindustan etc.
(More Searching are Going on)

Signal Quality now on these Channels increased from 65% to 90% and It is also noticeable that PQ + AQ of these Channels above mentioned Increased a Lot and now available in Superbe Quality.

Well Done👍👍TATA|sky. .........

Dish d2h will add channels once merger is completed. Also airtel will add pending HD channels near about that time itself. Airtel already has most of the channels so i did not understand the context of ur last line.

OFF Topic Actually Airtel is not adding some on demand channels like Gemini music HD, MTV Beats HD. etc so my statement.

Why don't my MI TV remote pair with Tata Sky remote? It's not even the Bluetooth version. Led blinks twice. I hit back button. Button still doesn't pair.

Today i saw that at Sony Ten 1 LCN-471 is positioned between showcase LCN-415 and DD Sports LCN-453. What is the issue of this type or anyone can find.

But I need to know the secret behind u getting very good signals
I am also getting very Good signals..

Screenshot-20190913-193119.jpg

Well i have ordered LLOYD Android LED TV 139 cm (L55U2C0KA) ... Tomorrow i will get it ...bought from local dealer for Rs 52,000/-
now i want to know about tatasky 4K STB and its picture quality...anything better than HD STB...
Is it possible to change only STB...
please give some feedback...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock