Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,540
  • Views: Views 2,605,834
Well i have ordered LLOYD Android LED TV 139 cm (L55U2C0KA) ... Tomorrow i will get it ...bought from local dealer for Rs 52,000/-
now i want to know about tatasky 4K STB and its picture quality...anything better than HD STB...
Is it possible to change only STB...
please give some feedback...

U can change the STB if u wish, but there are no 4k channels. So as of now it's no use if u upgrade to 4k STB.

U can change the STB if u wish, but there are no 4k channels. So as of now it's no use if u upgrade to 4k STB.
I am not upgrading to 4K for 4K channels...but if there is a possibility of increase in PQ and AQ of present channels in 4K STB...

Update
------------
The Picture & Audio Quality of 2 Channels have been Increased remarkably on TATA|sky platform.

1) DD National & 2) Sony Wah

'DD National' - Picture Depth including Sharpness & Contrast Increased and now it's available near to HD Quality. May be with TS side, the Broadcaster (DD) also increased the Quality to commemorate their 60 years Anniversary Celebration.

'Sony Wah' - PQ + AQ also increased and looking more Colorful right now. Currently it is available on GSat 10.

Update
------------
The Picture & Audio Quality of 2 Channels have been Increased remarkably on TATA|sky platform.

1) DD National & 2) Sony Wah

'DD National' - Picture Depth including Sharpness & Contrast Increased and now it's available near to HD Quality. May be with TS side, the Broadcaster (DD) also increased the Quality to commemorate their 60 years Anniversary Celebration.

'Sony Wah' - PQ + AQ also increased and looking more Colorful right now. Currently it is available on GSat 10.

DD has improved in last few years as far technology is concerned thus creating a better viewing experience. Also Sony has always had good overall quality standard (except content on hindi movie and cartoon channel) and as much of the programs nowadays r produced/sourced in/from HD Feed hence picture/audio enhancement is more visible

7g7lO0m.jpg

My set top box software also Updated. Looks like Insat 4a Transponder Removed ? Or Totally Shifting to GSAT-10

I think New GSat 31 which is at 83° E orbit will be allocated to Tata Sky by ISRO. It will replace Insat 4A. GSat 30 is perhaps delayed so perhaps this is new arrangement worked out by ISRO

They have done shuffling in last few days, less popular chs placed on Insat as it would be requiring shifting to new transponders and cause some disruptions

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock