Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,540
  • Views: Views 2,605,590
Major drawback of Tata Play. A customer cannot opt for different channels on secondary /any connection. Whatever channels are activated in one box, same are mirrored across all boxes activated under ur subscriber id. Even in pre NTO eta Tata Sky (Play) never gave option to choose different chs on primary and secondary boxes

On this front airtel digital tv is good as once can opt for different channels / bouquets on various boxes activated under ur Customer ID. Even in pre NTO era airtel gave this option where u can choose different channels or packs on ur boxes while if u chose the mirror option then pack/channels activated on primary were made available on secondary connection at discounted rates (Rs. 170 for multi tv SD boxes and Rs. 200 for multi tv HD boxes)
tE9fMXO.jpg

Major drawback of Tata Play. A customer cannot opt for different channels on secondary /any connection. Whatever channels are activated in one box, same are mirrored across all boxes activated under ur subscriber id. Even in pre NTO eta Tata Sky (Play) never gave option to choose different chs on primary and secondary boxes

On this front airtel digital tv is good as once can opt for different channels / bouquets on various boxes activated under ur Customer ID. Even in pre NTO era airtel gave this option where u can choose different channels or packs on ur boxes while if u chose the mirror option then pack/channels activated on primary were made available on secondary connection at discounted rates (Rs. 170 for multi tv SD boxes and Rs. 200 for multi tv HD boxes)
Where did you find about this 'major drawback' that customers cannot opt for different channels on primary and secondary connections? 😂

Do some research at least check official websites before making wrong, misleading claims. It is a known fact for years that different channels and packages can be chosen for primary and secondary connections.

Do you even think before you post ? Or just randomly start proving that your fav DTH is the best.

This is getting bad now and ur targeting a DTH operator is what it seems to everyone here with your very poor level of knowledge that you show.

f1ZE6fU.gif

O0BtaiQ.gif

Do your research first, then post. I have two secondary connections and different packs are running on both which is completely different from the primary pack. I have been using this service for years.

Last edited:

Blind love is lousy man !! ;)

Where did you find about this 'major drawback' that customers cannot opt for different channels on primary and secondary connections? 😂

Do some research at least check official websites before making wrong, misleading claims. It is a known fact for years that different channels and packages can be chosen for primary and secondary connections.

Hi @Abhinav bro , thanks for clarifying on this.

I do always research and then make a comment. I went to my cousin's home and tried to make changes to his multi tv package and there was no option available to choose a different base pack for it. Hence i posted about it here.

Can u please guide me to how to select different pack/channels for secondary connection

f1ZE6fU.gif

O0BtaiQ.gif

Do your research first, then post. I have two secondary connections and different packs are running on both which is completely different from the primary pack. I have been using this service for years.

Hey buddy , why do u seem so angry. Okay, i made a point and was wrong about it. You can always politely corect me on this. :)

Do you even think before you post ? Or just randomly start proving that your fav DTH is the best.

This is getting bad now and ur targeting a DTH operator is what it seems to everyone here with your very poor level of knowledge that you show.

Buddy, where did i ever say that certain DTH is best? Every operator has plus and minus points. If u follow me over the years then u must b knowing that i always do research and understand things before making a comment. Mistakes do happen and it is not fair to accuse someone of being biased or irresponsible just bcoz of certain comment.

@dino29 bro, not one member, but multiple members feel that you indirectly comparing DTH operators and trying to portray a DTH operator in poor light without having proper knowledge, idea about its services.

We have nothing against positive criticism, we accept that TP has its own issues too like every DTH operator has.

For Multi TV connection related queries Tata Play has a FAQ section that is self searchable and u would have got ur answers

TP App also is very user friendly and i do not know what u mean to say that u didn't find the options which is available since years.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock