Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,540
  • Views: Views 2,605,834
Hi @Abhinav bro , thanks for clarifying on this.

I do always research and then make a comment. I went to my cousin's home and tried to make changes to his multi tv package and there was no option available to choose a different base pack for it. Hence i posted about it here.

Can u please guide me to how to select different pack/channels for secondary connection
If you open manage packs option there would be an option to choose different channels for primary and secondary connections. Screenshot of the same is also posted above by Indian bro.

ZgiFkHS.png

Source

If you open manage packs option there would be an option to choose different channels for primary and secondary connections. Screenshot of the same is also posted above by Indian bro.

ZgiFkHS.png

Source

Abhinav bro, i did try this out but there was no such option being displayed . I was unable to change base pack / DPO bouquet of secondary connection as it was pre-selected (same as was active on the primary connection) and the "check box" was greyed out . Even when i tried to add an a-la-carte channel on 2ndary connection then a message flashed on screen that any changes made would reflect on all connections.

Anyways to cut the long story short, i did try many times but could not find solution. Also tried to get answer to this by searching in help section but again was unsuccessful

@dino29 bro, not one member, but multiple members feel that you indirectly comparing DTH operators and trying to portray a DTH operator in poor light without having proper knowledge, idea about its services.

We have nothing against positive criticism, we accept that TP has its own issues too like every DTH operator has.

For Multi TV connection related queries Tata Play has a FAQ section that is self searchable and u would have got ur answers

TP App also is very user friendly and i do not know what u mean to say that u didn't find the options which is available since years.

Buddy, i never indulge is unnecessarily criticising any company, operator and taking sides. I always discuss on basis on facts. Yes, some members tend to perceive my comments in wrong way but then i have already clarified on this multiple times and i cannot do anything more. I also feel certain members r biased to a particular operator & defend or promote it in different threads but i never directly accuse them of being biased and counter them with facts. I never comment if i do not have information about a topic or ask others when having doubts.

I did try finding information regarding my quert but was unable to find it on their app. Anyways since i was wrong so i have already apologised for inadvertent mistake on my part

I have a small request to u , @Abhinav & @Rushil bro .... being members who possess knowledge about various things please be equally vocal and pro-active in responding to members who post wrong/incorrect information, poke fun or defame any brand/company in other sections. Also being a moderator u should take automatic notice of such things, respond and take action on such things just like u do so in Tata Play section even when no one reports that particular post

I appreciate that you have helped provide me right information about the issue i was facing. I have always maintained that all companies have positives and negatives and i always tend to highlight them as they are and engage in constructive criticism to find solutions and applaud the good things

Last edited:
Bflix+ Hindi movie channel why not available Tata play this channel available others dth platform

I have a small request to u , @Abhinav & @Rushil bro .... being members who possess knowledge about various things please be equally vocal and pro-active in responding to members who post wrong/incorrect information, poke fun or defame any brand/company in other sections.
Responding with half knowledge will do more harm than good, there are active members in all sections who know more about that brand than me and would flag wrong information shared by anyone.

Also being a moderator u should take automatic notice of such things, respond and take action on such things just like u do so in Tata Play section even when no one reports that particular post
As a moderator I go through all threads when possible but response from my end would obviously be quicker in sections that I follow because I would get notifications about new posts there.

This is true for other team members too, we can't continuously check all new threads/ replies. And action will be fast if something happens in a thread that is being followed by anyone of us.

Also, I am not the only moderator, decisions are taken after discussion and everyone's agreement. If you are referring to any particular instance or issue you should start a TTT thread, without clearly expressing yourself a resolution would be difficult.

Major drawback of Tata Play.
This is why I request you to change up ur mind on Adtv in some days back .. Untill unless you change up ur mind kind of instance inevitable .. if ur ask this issue in question manner as a customer you might get the answer in peaceful way but unnecessarily compare both dth with wrong info as a blind fan you got the answer in different way THINK

@dino29 bro, not one member, but multiple members feel that you indirectly comparing DTH operators and trying to portray a DTH operator in poor light without having proper knowledge, idea about its services.

We have nothing against positive criticism, we accept that TP has its own issues too like every DTH operator has.

For Multi TV connection related queries Tata Play has a FAQ section that is self searchable and u would have got ur answers

TP App also is very user friendly and i do not know what u mean to say that u didn't find the options which is available since years.
Just one small request/suggestion i guess ur refering Tataplay DTH as TP here .. As you very well known we terming Transponders also TP here so i just bit of confusion while reading your post .. so please avoid this short form or use Tplay , TPLY like that as short form of Tataplay DTH 😎

Thanks

This is why I request you to change up ur mind on Adtv in some days back .. Untill unless you change up ur mind kind of instance inevitable .. if ur ask this issue in question manner as a customer you might get the answer in peaceful way but unnecessarily compare both dth with wrong info as a blind fan you got the answer in different way THINK

Just one small request/suggestion i guess ur refering Tataplay DTH as TP here .. As you very well known we terming Transponders also TP here so i just bit of confusion while reading your post .. so please avoid this short form or use Tplay , TPLY like that as short form of Tataplay DTH 😎

Thanks

Buddy, firstly i stand by my comments /information which was shared in response to ur posts in different threads in airtel digital tv section. About question me being biased or anti any brand is all but ur wrong perception about me and i request u to plz change that.

If one does all the research, learns about different things and engages in constructive discussion still there r bound to b few mistakes and that does not mean that all information shared is untrue or a member has half baked knowledge or biased etc. etc. No one is perfect, what is important is whether one accepts the mistakes, apologies or just remains adamant on his point.

Fine i did not get correct information about Tata Play Multi TV policy hence made a wrong accepted , others helped me out with it and i apologised for unintentional mistake.

Saturday offer is tataplay romance for 1 rupee
Hello members

In reference to above post we can keep seperate pack on two box

Example

In one box I have kept Tamil basic hd
Another I have Tamil malayalam premium hd

There is option for mirror/unmirrorwhen pack change is in progress. Hope this info will help

Regard

Ramani

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock