Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,168
Whether u believe it or not people at large do care about these things which is why brands pay crores to celebs to endorse their products . Quite strange that u made a such a statement bcoz i do know that u r well informed about media promotions / ad industry and what power it has to develop a strong connect or dent a brand's image in mind of consumers
I don't think an Instagram post congratulating a team is being used for promotion. It brilliantly can be used like that. But I don't think here it is being used like that. It feels organic.

I don't think an Instagram post congratulating a team is being used for promotion. It brilliantly can be used like that. But I don't think here it is being used like that. It feels organic.

Which is i said that it "could be a promotional post" and mostly these seem organic to regular people and there is a reason why it is made to look like that. No celeb would promote a brand just for free be it only platform, u must have urself noticed that when celebs post such pictures on social media platforms they edit out any mention of brand names which would be visible on that picture

Which is i said that it "could be a promotional post" and mostly these seem organic to regular people and there is a reason why it is made to look like that. No celeb would promote a brand just for free be it only platform, u must have urself noticed that when celebs post such pictures on social media platforms they edit out any mention of brand names which would be visible on that picture
Well you can't expect them to blur DTH Logo and post. Post will just look odd.

They take the picture in a way that operator logo is not in the frame
Can you post of one such example?

Meanwhile Kohli used Tata Sky earlier too. Check in this thread from 2016.

You can google and see that SRK was using Tata Sky despite doing Dish TV endorsement. Tata Sky is considered benchmark when it comes to DTH in India.

Image of the tweet. It's deleted on the thread.
Source

Last edited:
Guyz from morning,iam facing Tataplay single issue in chennai.Cant able to watch channels.because of rain🥺 Cc told me that "please wait for 2hrs.we had technical issues from our side"

Anyone in Chennai facing this??

You can google and see that SRK was using Tata Sky despite doing Dish TV endorsement. Tata Sky is considered benchmark when it comes to DTH in India.

Source

There r many such images posted by celebs where operator logo has been kept out of the picture by celebs. Will post some other day as right now i do not remember when anyone posted such a picture and would need to do lot of searching for the same. Next time i see it, i will post the link here

There r many such images posted by celebs where operator logo has been kept out of the picture by celebs. Will post some other day as right now i do not remember when anyone posted such a picture and would need to do lot of searching for the same. Next time i see it, i will post the link here
Thankfully Kohli isn't one of them. Be it 2016 or 2022. He posts uncropped images of Tata Sky and Tata Play.

Source

There was a time when Tata Play (Sky) has that overpowering status , would not say that they were a "benchmark" in DTH Industry but surely i can say that they created a very strong brand recall value & identity though i feel at that time too they had many negative points / shortcomings as far as catering to needs of mass audience as concerned.

Now that has changed and Tata Play is no longer the only DTH Brand which has carved out a special connect with people or holds a unique identity for itself in the DTH Industry as Airtel Digital TV is neck to neck or even ahead of them in most areas and developed a very powerful + impactful space for itself not only in DTH sector but combined DTH- OTT - Broadband landscape by evolving/adapting extremely well to the changes in consumption pattern, needs of consumers & technological advancements which have occurred in various segments

Thankfully Kohli isn't one of them. Be it 2016 or 2022. He posts uncropped images of Tata Sky and Tata Play.

How r u so sure buddy? As i said anyone won't be able to surely know if it is actually a paid promotion or a regular picture posted by him. All i can say is that as far as i understand no celeb having a big stature let alone a player like Kohli who is such a big name worldover, would ever post anything which promotes a brand without some sort of paid partnership.

Back
Top Bottom