Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,701
  • Views Views: Views 2,690,569
I randomly browsed "regional packs" and "value top-ups" in the manage pack category in the mobile app and found many new packs added in these categories. In comparison with the earlier regional packs, there is at least a reduction of around ₹30 to ₹40 in each pack. Also, many new regional packs have been introduced in the Movies, Knowledge, Kids and Entertainment tabs in the "value top-ups" category.
Have attached few screenshots of the same in Kannada and Telugu categories. You can find more packs in the manage pack section.

nbIbeEs.jpg

IL5m0eE.jpg
kf0XMZt.jpg

25aXYjw.jpg

Last edited:
Guys I have one doubt
TataPlay + HD needs one cable or two cables from the dish to STB
And This + Hd works same as HD box or it lags like binge box

One cable from the dish
No lags it’s okayish I can say like HD box
Can i buy this box or even Hd box as multi tv connection and make that box as primary box and suspend the binge box and ask the technician to not change the LNB to spilter one and use it as single connection

Is it worth buying in 2023?
If you are not that much of an OTT person and likes watching tv traditional way. And if your shows or content are being shown at the same time then yes it’s really a good buy.

For me I have multiple shows that broadcast at the same time at weekends specially and I record the rest and watch later

Can i buy this box or even Hd box as multi tv connection and make that box as primary box and suspend the binge box and ask the technician to not change the LNB to spilter one and use it as single connection
Yes you can and make it as primary

But if you don’t change the lnb to twin lnb then your other stb will be inoperative so it would be disconnected from lnb

Back
Top Bottom