Got New HD Connection Today

• Thread starter Navi08
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 4,351
Navi08 said:
No bro... Model numbr HS8101
Bro please check with technician because as per sd website you should get HEVC set top box by model number I can't confirm it's HEVC or not

Navi08 said:
How to connect stb to home theatre using aux option(red & white wire)?

Bro,Call Customer Care
They Will Surely Assist You

Toll Free No. 18001237575

amarnathkvk said:
Bro please check with technician because as per sd website you should get HEVC set top box by model number I can't confirm it's HEVC or not

Some channels audio shows AC3. What is this.?

But videocon d2h provides more channels (Kannada and other channels) than sun direct.

I am using sun direct from past 8 years (from 2009 april). But i am unhappy with the channel count. That too very less no. of kannada channels.(other things are fine- price, package etc)

The only reason i am still using sun direct is that it is south indian based dth and i hope one day they will beat all other dth networks in terms of south channels(specially kannada channels)

Some members are posting that SD will going to add many channels very soon. I hope their news will become true.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock