Greatest Benefits of Videocon D2H

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 102
  • Views: Views 23,856

dino29

Reaction score
Videocon D2H has some Great and Exclusive things which other dth companies like

-Videocon D2H has exclusive non stop break free svod movie channels in each base package relaying non stop movies 24/7 just like the cable operators have, no other dth operator has these kind of channels. Biggest advantage that these chs are free

- Videocon D2H has exclusive 3D HD Channel, a first by any dth in India and exclusively available in Videocon d2h. Others operators say that their hd stb supports 3D but have no hd 3D Channel

- Videocon d2h has a 24/7 eclusive ad free music channel named Planet M Music Space Hitz which airs non stop music all day, no other dth has this

-Videocon d2h gives maximum no. of channels through its own transponders and 22 HD Channels at the lowest cost. No other DTH Opeartor has this kind of a great combo of lowest prcing and highest channels

So take a Videocon D2H Connectionas its the best DTH in India currently

I am not promoting anyone, tomorrow if tata sky, airtel or dish tv does good things then i will promote that too just like i applauded sih tv for adding so many chs yesterday in hd packs

Preet said:
I think Now dishtv have maximum 27 HD channel
not d2h

i clearly mentioned ''maxsd chs on its own tp and 22 hd chs''. i never said that videocon d2h has max hd chs

Oh yeah!
We hope Govt will overnite allow DTH Portability and All Other DTHs customers will move to D2h bcoz of these greatest benefits.
Good Update Dino Bhai.

wow.
What a service.Same content playing 24 hours.:D

Guys, don't create fun of a post.. Whatever mentioned is really the features available in Videocon.. If something is wrongly given, please point out.. I don't see a point here to laugh..

people said:
own tp or rental tp,we want channels only. :)

d2h is already having more number of channels.. :)

AsitPaul said:
Oh yeah!
We hope Govt will overnite allow DTH Portability and All Other DTHs customers will move to D2h bcoz of these greatest benefits.
Good Update Dino Bhai.

You don't need to wait for government to approve DTH portability. If you want, you can get a new connection online in d2h portal.. They will install it on the next day.. Only thing is you need to pay for it.. And if you wish you can take this as a replacement to your current DTH or as an additional DTH connection to enjoy some unique channels in both your current DTH and in Videocon DTH.. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock