Greatest Benefits of Videocon D2H

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 102
  • Views: Views 23,829
Thread started with disccuson about benifits of d2h but really bad to see that totaly so many comparison, good or bad statements for d2h
why comparisson in this thread
my request to admin close thread
and warned members to dont go off topic

timkamat said:
Looks too strange to me. Dino is always banned, while other members who often go off topic and post something abusive and personal dont get any punishment. IS IT BECAUSE WHOLE TEAM OF DDF IS AGAINST D2H? Looks like even this forum is going the way one of the earliest forum s**o**ish went.
Not a good sign indeed!

Team is not against to D2H or any other DTH and also Not against any member...Every member is equal to us.

We want to keep the forum clean.Everyone goes off topic (including team) but will get back to topic....

Raviteja said:
timkamat said:
Looks too strange to me. Dino is always banned, while other members who often go off topic and post something abusive and personal dont get any punishment. IS IT BECAUSE WHOLE TEAM OF DDF IS AGAINST D2H? Looks like even this forum is going the way one of the earliest forum s**o**ish went.
Not a good sign indeed!

Team is not against to D2H or any other DTH and also Not against any member...Every member is equal to us.

We want to keep the forum clean.Everyone goes off topic (including team) but will get back to topic....

In that case, what looks strange to me is the fact that dino is banned. Bharatkumar came back with the sole purpose of defaming D2h by bringing up dishtv. It is clear that he had been closely following the thread and came back only (and ONLY, I repeat) to comment against D2h, and to laugh (I again repeat- LAUGH) at dino. If dino is banned, the same rule should apply him as well. He has been doing the same in most of his posts. Why is it that he is being treated leniently?

Guys pls stay on topic.

I dont know why all guys targeting me.

Admin pls take some strong action to those who put names and abuse. This forum is totally going in wrong way.

It is really sad that some members come and bring a particular dth in another dth sub forum and compare.

All members are really getting disgusted of such members.

What I feel is you should ban all members who post wrong things commenting directly on another member.

If this is not being done I believe no member will feel to post some good info.

There is no point in staying in this forum.

Admin pls take action.

timkamat said:
Raviteja said:
timkamat said:
Not a good sign indeed!

In that case, what looks strange to me is the fact that dino is banned. Bharatkumar came back with the sole purpose of defaming D2h by bringing up dishtv. It is clear that he had been closely following the thread and came back only (and ONLY, I repeat) to comment against D2h, and to laugh (I again repeat- LAUGH) at dino. If dino is banned, the same rule should apply him as well. He has been doing the same in most of his posts. Why is it that he is being treated leniently?
Just take my example,he always takes my name and abuse me.
In this thread,only i comment about contents of 3d,d2h movie channels.
Please show me one post where i defame d2h.

I think d2h is not a matter here or every where when DINO putting some thread the thread became hot, and i'm watching it may be after sometime dino will became controversy fame, so pls all senior's pls look after for forum reputation,
pls apologise if any wrong , i'm not much educated to this field but i think fighting is not a good thing in a public forum
regards

Bharatkumar should be banned, he started trolling in this thread but instead Dino was banned, everyone knows bharatkumar has support of one MOD who always supports him and bans others who argue with him, this thread clearly shows that justice was not done by MODS.

etios said:
Bharatkumar should be banned, he started trolling in this thread but instead Dino was banned, everyone knows bharatkumar has support of one MOD who always supports him and bans others who argue with him, this thread clearly shows that justice was not done by MODS.

Bharatkumar was banned previously and 1 day before only he got unbanned. Dino29 got banned because of cheerleading d2h in each and every thread even after warning. Now i can say bharatkumar will be banned again as he is reporting every posts as it is dino29, ban him. LoL

Members are requested to stay on topic.

An mod supporting a particular member is the worst thing that can happen in a forum. If dino was banned for bringing up D2h in a dishtv related thread by Bharatkumar, by the same logic Bharatkumar should be banned for bringing up dishtv in a D2h related thread by dino. Which did not happen and this clearly shows the double standards being adopted by the DDF team. Frustrated with team management.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock