Greatest Benefits of Videocon D2H

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 102
  • Views: Views 23,871
D2H will go down with the recent addition of Star HD channels in Dish TV.

As Dishtv is the first dth company of india they are leading in most of the aspect.

bharatkumarchennai said:
D2H will go down with the recent addition of Star HD channels in Dish TV.

As Dishtv is the first dth company of india they are leading in most of the aspect.

mods/admin and all others who just find one way or other to bash me or bash videocon d2h, see as soon as mr. bharat kumar is back he has started defaming videocon d2h and bring in dish tv's name unnnecessarily in this thread and members like people, pinku are quiet, why are they not abjecting at his statement now

Mr.Jingalala.. You first stay on topic.. This is not a comparision thread. Dont bring dish tv here. We are just discussing benefits of d2h. If you found something wrongly mentioned, reply and say the truth. If some good thing is missing add it (i cannot expect this). Dont bring in unwanted comparision here. It is clearly mentioned that this is not comparision.

mjahabarsadiq said:
Mr.Jingalala.. You first stay on topic.. This is not a comparision thread. Dont bring dish tv here. We are just discussing benefits of d2h. If you found something wrongly mentioned, reply and say the truth. If some good thing is missing add it (i cannot expect this). Dont bring in unwanted comparision here. It is clearly mentioned that this is not comparision.

sadiq bhai mr. bharatkumar and few others cannot digest anything good about videocon d2h, they will just start arguements and make the thread go haywire. its upto mods/admin that they do not allow these things

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock