Greatest Benefits of Videocon D2H

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 102
  • Views: Views 23,828
mjahabarsadiq said:
Mr.Jingalala.. You first stay on topic.. This is not a comparision thread. Dont bring dish tv here. We are just discussing benefits of d2h. If you found something wrongly mentioned, reply and say the truth. If some good thing is missing add it (i cannot expect this). Dont bring in unwanted comparision here. It is clearly mentioned that this is not comparision.

Bro,where i have gone offtopic?
Just i have asked to comments on contents of d2h movies1,2,3d channel.
He is deliberately bringing my name in every post.
Bro,you just check my all threads/posts ,where i have promoted airtel or making false allegations againsr d2h.

piinku1 said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
Mr.Jingalala.. You first stay on topic.. This is not a comparision thread. Dont bring dish tv here. We are just discussing benefits of d2h. If you found something wrongly mentioned, reply and say the truth. If some good thing is missing add it (i cannot expect this). Dont bring in unwanted comparision here. It is clearly mentioned that this is not comparision.

Bro,where i have gone offtopic?
Just i have asked to comments on contents of d2h movies1,2,3d channel.
He is deliberately bringing my name in every post.
Bro,you just check my all threads/posts ,where i have promoted airtel or making false allegations againsr d2h.

@piinku1: I posted this comment for bharath.. Not for you... I accept dino29 is going off topic many times... But I want to be on topic always..

No more offtopic...

To all members: Now dino29 is banned. When he is coming back and posting something, please try to be on topic.. If a comparision is must, we can do.. Only because dino is going off topic, we should not go off topic..

Bharath: I hope you accept my comment since you really went off topic by bringing in a comparision between d2h and dish tv.. In fact you have started a new thread to let members know that dish tv is leading in channel count.. I also agree with it.. Since you have a separate thread, what is the need for bringing in the same concept in d2h specific thread.. Sorry if my comment hurts you..

arvindp said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
Sure bro, I can tell you. Before that, I am using HD set top box with HDMIT connectivity.

All the Tamil channles are in acceptable quality. Some times ther will be very less pixels mostly in Sun Music only that too when they are playing upscalled HD videos from Sun Music end. Same is the case with upscalled HD movies in Sun TV. Other than these no pixels.

Sports channels (SD) are also in good quality. Pixels will be in Ten Sports and Ten Action only.

English Movie channles (SD) are also in good quality. No pixels at all in all the channels.

Now, it is upto you to decide to go or not to go with d2h. Remember I am using HD connection. I cannot comment on normal SD connection.

Thanks a lot bro ;)

I will be going for HD connection only :)

Bro, I just checked.. TEN Sports and TEN Action are fine.. The pixel issue is there in Star Sports and Neo Sports only.. I am not sure about TEN Cricket since I didn't subscribe it..

Can someone post the pics of Star Sports that has pixels?? Ten not required..but if anyone can post the pics of Star Sports, it will be helpful

Looks too strange to me. Dino is always banned, while other members who often go off topic and post something abusive and personal dont get any punishment. IS IT BECAUSE WHOLE TEAM OF DDF IS AGAINST D2H? Looks like even this forum is going the way one of the earliest forum s**o**ish went.
Not a good sign indeed!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock