Gsat 10 is not going to add by tata sky.

• Thread starter Thread starter SUNIEL
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 87
  • Views Views: Views 8,828
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gsat10 is not the only hope. Tata Sky has found a solution by migration when ISRO started bargainig. Again they will find some other ways to counter the eccentric behaviour of the space organization. Let's hope for the best

I want to just share one more info secrete about tata sky. Generally news channel paid carriage fee to dth we all know but tata sky get more fee than any operator as channels want to get platform of premium service provider. So 1 channel gives fees of 2 channels then what is need of carry 2 crap channels. Content cost is also low as most of subscribers subscribe almost so many channels[higher pack]

bhaskar9090 said:
now ask tatasky cc ke salo frm where u id*ots gt adding new cartoon channels frm gsat 10,where tata is not ready to buy gsat 10 tp....

Those who are asking these question to cc are himself id*ots as cc can tel u existing services not future services :lol

bhaskar9090 said:
then why thr r nt talking with any foreign satellite..rather then invest in isro gsat 10...u can say every day or week a satellite is launching from some where in this world..so now a days tats normal doing..

your ARPU is higher than any dth in market, churning rate is also very low compare to other dth then you are doing good so why need to do extra activity but need some future plan and ts doing it by migrating on mpeg4.

I Do Complain Of Tata Sky CC To CEO With Proof Screen Shots About for Saying Kids Channels Added From GSAT-10

Rushil.D said:
I Do Complain Of Tata Sky CC To CEO With Proof Screen Shots About for Saying Kids Channels Added From GSAT-10

Go ahead bro at least see what reply they have now :tup

Rushil.D said:
:lol:'(:(:-/:s:skd:dodgy Where Is Md Anzar ??

I am here Bro..Dont worry Rushil Bro Ts is lying us all will be clear within this month..Ts has got Gsat-10 that's it

dipayan said:
So until a press release we have to wait.

yeah bro we have to wait for that but now Ts in lying us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom