Gsat 10 is not going to add by tata sky.

• Thread starter SUNIEL
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 87
  • Views: Views 8,762
Status
Not open for further replies.
TS invested in MPEG-4 because after INSAT-4A,they will have same 12tp.
That's why they did it.

Noone will buy gsat10tp.

does a routine maintenance is enough to say that tata has got gsat 10.. But why tata will lying to us if it ud have got the tp frm gsat 10,any cause...no word frm tata i belive in..doesnt matter its frm ceo or md or any chief personality...

bhaskar9090 said:
does a routine maintenance is enough to say that tata has got gsat 10.. But why tata will lying to us if it ud have got the tp frm gsat 10,any cause...no word frm tata i belive in..doesnt matter its frm ceo or md or any chief personality...

lying?:lol
When TS said they wouldn't add gsat10.

Do you guys know whats the problem here. We are all sensitive. If someone says TS got gsat10 , we are jumping up and down with joy. If the other person says we are not getting it, we burring our self with disappointment. Cant you guys understand, dont believe anything untill you have solid proof, like a press announcement or official twitter or facebook announcement, and anything that have solid proof not just words from someone. I am not saying these people are lying but we dnt need to be so sensitive. If TS failed to get gsat10 , its ok they will try other backup satellite. we hav till 2017 untill insat get expired. So be happy that ts can make decision that there are plenty of time. Also they have huge no. of customers, and they are investing 1000 crores to migrate , so i don't think so they will do all this thing, if they are gonna shut down.

So my advice is stop being sensitive. ;):):tup:ohya:eek:hya

I think they are waiting for satcom policy approval from government.

Gsat 10 tps still Alive..? This is the big question for me..

pravinraaj.mba1 said:
Do you guys know whats the problem here. We are all sensitive. If someone says TS got gsat10 , we are jumping up and down with joy. If the other person says we are not getting it, we burring our self with disappointment. Cant you guys understand, dont believe anything untill you have solid proof, like a press announcement or official twitter or facebook announcement, and anything that have solid proof not just words from someone. I am not saying these people are lying but we dnt need to be so sensitive. If TS failed to get gsat10 , its ok they will try other backup satellite. we hav till 2017 untill insat get expired. So be happy that ts can make decision that there are plenty of time. Also they have huge no. of customers, and they are investing 1000 crores to migrate , so i don't think so they will do all this thing, if they are gonna shut down.

Well Said Bro

SivaG said:
Gsat 10 tps still Alive..? This is the big question for me..

Yes Bro its still alive

pravinraaj.mba1 said:

very well said bro :clap:clap:clap:clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock