Gsat 10 is not going to add by tata sky.

• Thread starter SUNIEL
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 87
  • Views: Views 8,739
Status
Not open for further replies.
Md Anzar said:
Yeah Gsat-10 alive & working well for GAGAN & soon will work for TS

but when..? After 2 years another sat will come to 83'E slot that will be working for tatasky.

Rushil.D said:
But I Think Tata Sky Should Plan Something For Their Future

Are ab to Sare GSAT 10 Related threads closed kar do....Kitna drama hua 15 tth march tak GSAT 10 TS use karega....GSAT 10 ke liye maintainence liya hain......

In this discussion we all are forgetting one basic thing when tata sky was using only MPEG 2 tech. On 12 transponders of insat 4a what was the channel count along with the services? About 200+! Now imagine if tata sky had gsat 10 transponders too I.e. 12 transponders and still using MPEG 2 tech then the channel count along with the services would have been around 400+. Now as tata sky has started migrating into MPEG 4 tech and adding about 40 SD channels or about 15HD channels on single transponder then if it has only 12 transponders of insat then tata sky can easily provide 400plus channels and services on Insat4A only without gsat transponders. As tata sky has migrated most of its regional channels into MPEG 4 tech and mainly those channels are left which has higher viewer ship in north,west and eastern part of India or about 20 states of India with about 70-80% of tata sky customer base. Do to provide new stb in these states is more time consuming then doing in 4-5 states. So definitely tata sky will migrate its channels to MPEG 4 tech as they have already invested money. As far as gsat10 is concern it is working fine and being used for GAGAN system. And as far as tata sky is concern whether they have get transponders or not as a viewer we will be getting close to 400 channels once the migration to MPEG 4 is completed and the this number is same had tata sky using mpeg2 with gsat10 transponders along with insat ttansponders

banyal21721 said:
In this discussion we all are forgetting one basic thing when tata sky was using only MPEG 2 tech. On 12 transponders of insat 4a what was the channel count along with the services? About 200+! Now imagine if tata sky had gsat 10 transponders too I.e. 12 transponders and still using MPEG 2 tech then the channel count along with the services would have been around 400+. Now as tata sky has started migrating into MPEG 4 tech and adding about 40 SD channels or about 15HD channels on single transponder then if it has only 12 transponders of insat then tata sky can easily provide 400plus channels and services on Insat4A only without gsat transponders. As tata sky has migrated most of its regional channels into MPEG 4 tech and mainly those channels are left which has higher viewer ship in north,west and eastern part of India or about 20 states of India with about 70-80% of tata sky customer base. Do to provide new stb in these states is more time consuming then doing in 4-5 states. So definitely tata sky will migrate its channels to MPEG 4 tech as they have already invested money. As far as gsat10 is concern it is working fine and being used for GAGAN system. And as far as tata sky is concern whether they have get transponders or not as a viewer we will be getting close to 400 channels once the migration to MPEG 4 is completed and the this number is same had tata sky using mpeg2 with gsat10 transponders along with insat ttansponders

:no If TS got GSAT-10 it will use MPEG-4 in that

SUNIEL said:
Yes, you see right. This is confirm news from ceo office. Dispute between isro and tata sky is because pricing of tp. Tata sky already done a agreement and paid some amount to isro but now isro want to lease tp as current price but tata sky decline to do so thats why we decide to move on mpeg4. Tata sky need 20 to 25 tp in future after expire insat life, till date we can arrange 350+ sd and 50+ hd channels.
So no new tp but many channels are in line up. Mpeg4 migration is expected to complete in next 5-6 months.

can post the proof here which the conformation news you got

viswanath said:
can post the proof here which the conformation news you got

unfortunately no because its not official anywhere.

As I told Tata Sky not got GSAT-10 tps.

Admin and all members should say sorry for me since you guys banned me without any proof.

As I told the guys who posted were had dreams and illusion.

supermachi said:

Admin and all members should say sorry for me since you guys banned me without any proof.

Don't talk like this otherwise you will be ban once again :lol

supermachi said:

you were banned only becoz of same repeated posts, one liner,
You posted same reply many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock