Guys help me in Purchasing 90cm Dish online

freedishlover

Contributor
Reaction score
Dear all I am resident of dehradun unable to find find any shop here which is selling 90cm dish, kindly can you help me where from I can purchase 90cm or 100cm dish online.

I CAN CONTACT VIDEOCON D2H DEALER. THEY HAVE SUPPLY 90/100 C.M. DISH FOR HD CONNECTION. COST AROUND Rs. 750/- TO 850/-.

MOLOYBORA said:
I CAN CONTACT VIDEOCON D2H DEALER. THEY HAVE SUPPLY 90/100 C.M. DISH FOR HD CONNECTION. COST AROUND Rs. 750/- TO 850/-.

I have contacted most of Dish Dealers here in Dehradun but they are selling small dishes. Here Maximum size of dish you can find is 70cm. Will try once again. I dont want to purchase Solid 4ft Dish Coz it will cost me around 2600Rs and my budget is around 1000rs.

MOLOYBORA said:

Bro today contacted Videocon d2h Service center they are charging 1550 for 90cm dish which is very high for me. they are not providing any bill means they are selling it to me as a grey market product. I will keep looking for alternate sources.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock