Harmonic Video Infrastructure Powers Airtel Digital TV's Enhanced DTH HD Offerings

Ts and d2h first launch uhd but wht the use of that they have no uhd content from odi world cup

Is they give ipl in uhd no 20-20 wc in uhd no

So wht the use :damn

Olympics is the upcoming major event going to be broadcasted in UHD.
All the leading service providers worldwide is preparing for the launch of extra definition

Optimus_Prime said:
for UHD content, UHD tv is must???
or simple LED can be used??

Don't waste money to take uhd led because airtel give content for uhd after long time like ts they have no content around 5-6 months

Optimus_Prime said:

I think You can watch the UHD channel on LED Tv but you have to select 1080i video Quality so no use.
The channel will look similar to HD

Optimus_Prime said:
UHD TV is necessary
No use of buying UHD tv presently as no UHD content would be available for next 3 to 4 years

Nilu334 said:
Yes u watch led tv too..

Yes u watch but in 1080 resulution when u select 4k @25 or 50 hz in full hd led screen goes black and white :k so people dont waste money on uhd tv or uhd stb

kumarvishwas said:
UHD TV is necessary
No use of buying UHD tv presently as no UHD content would be available for next 3 to 4 years

Fully agreed with u bro i also told them:':)k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock