Discussion Has Sansad TV (formerly Lok Sabha TV and Rajya Sabha TV) lost it's neutrality?

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Be1Pitb.jpg

As Congress leader Gaurav Gogoi hit out at Prime Minister Narendra Modi for his “maun vrat” on Manipur conflict, opening the debate on the no-trust motion in Lok Sabha on Tuesday, the Sansad TV in its live coverage of the parliament proceedings displayed tickers on the Modi government’s “achievements”

Seems you don't watch Sansad TV regularly, they show these things on regular basis. Even if you watch now you'll see them.

Sansad TV is already Pro Govt. Since inception. change camera angle.
0 angle on opposition,mute the session entirely.. it was never a neutral which supposed it has To.. leave alone Sansad TV,even DD News also became a Propaganda channel, showing what pvt news channel shows masala for Trp... We are living in a strange time..

Is this news? Newslaundry has no news🤡

Looks like people have started watching sansad TV and dd news. Good.
It is normal for regular viewers.

Sansad TV is already Pro Govt. Since inception. change camera angle.
0 angle on opposition,mute the session entirely.. it was never a neutral which supposed it has To.. leave alone Sansad TV,even DD News also became a Propaganda channel, showing what pvt news channel shows masala for Trp... We are living in a strange time..
True, I am watching it live. I don't see why government MPs are protesting now as camera is only showing speaker. Not showing who is coming to table. Even recording is prevented. I don't see why in this day and age we don't have privilege of switching cameras as per our liking.

Last edited:
True, I am watching it live. I don't see why government MPs are protest now as camera is only showing speaker. Not showing who is coming to table. Even recording is prevented. I don't see why in this day and age we don't have privilege of switching cameras as per our liking.
100% same thought I have during today's Rahul Speech Live.. It kept on Speaker Om Birla...most of the disruption time.. also only 1-2 frame shown of entire house being on single screen.. not 🚫 good tactics..

Seems you don't watch Sansad TV regularly, they show these things on regular basis. Even if you watch now you'll see them.
Dear as a person interested in politics I have been watching Lok Sabha TV and Rajya Sabha TV since I was 7. Never saw ticker of government's praise during a no confidence motion speech.

Is this news? Newslaundry has no news🤡

Looks like people have started watching sansad TV and dd news. Good.
It is normal for regular viewers.
DD News nowadays is wolf in sheep's clothing. Just watch 9 pm debate on it. You will get what I am saying. I have left watching news on Rajya Sabha TV after the revamp.

Dear as a person interested in politics I have been watching Lok Sabha TV and Rajya Sabha TV since I was 7. Never saw ticker of government's praise during a no confidence motion speech.
Question is whether such ticker is shown earlier too or not irrespective of content being shown? You are sticking to no confidence motion as if every year you have been watching a no confidence motion since 7 years. I cant tell about motion. But ticker has been showing earlier too on sansad tv. DD LS/RS and also on dd National if you go further back. Your problem is only with timing as far i understood which i thing everyone has this problem with this govt.

Question is whether such ticker is shown earlier too or not irrespective of content being shown? You are sticking to no confidence motion as if every year you have been watching a no confidence motion since 7 years. I cant tell about motion. But ticker has been showing earlier too on sansad tv. DD LS/RS and also on dd National if you go further back. Your problem is only with timing as far i understood which i thing everyone has this problem with this govt.
There was no such ticker during UPA era nor was same present during 2018's no confidence motion.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock