Discussion Has Sansad TV (formerly Lok Sabha TV and Rajya Sabha TV) lost it's neutrality?

2. Why xyx face is shown 20% and abc is shown 90%?
Purpose of sansad tv is show proceedings of house. Those placards are not part of proceedings. So when placard is shown in front of camera of mp. Lok sabha speaker becomes default on the screen and thus mp screen time comes from 90% to 20. If anyone want that 90% time face of person speaking to be shown. Then ask to remove placards from camera view.
When opposition mp speaks, other fellow opposition members bring placards in front. So those showing placards are to blame for less screentime during speech.
When govt side speaks, their MP dont bring placards in front, so better screentime.
Lol, what placard was Rahul Gandhi holding.

Lol, what placard was Rahul Gandhi holding
Comprehension issues?
I said "fellow", NOT the person himself who is speaking otherwise he may not be allowed to speak itself holding placards.
You quoting that tweet itself proves my point of creating narrative.

Comprehension issues?
I said "fellow", NOT the person himself who is speaking otherwise he may not be allowed to speak itself holding placards.
You quoting that tweet itself proves my point of creating narrative.
That proves nothing. It's just a news source. Instead of using news sites link. I have directly posted the tweet.

RS Feed or LS Feed? Coz despite Stream in Sansad TV HD if it's LS Feed then it's in SD version.. LS have SD where as RS have HD feed..

You can chk

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock