Discussion Has Sansad TV (formerly Lok Sabha TV and Rajya Sabha TV) lost it's neutrality?

Again diverting topic. UPA increased fundamental rights not increased freebies. And freebies are basic rights of poor people who indirectly pays taxes for everything which helps them come out of poverty.
All i am saying is you cant use tax as an excuse.
All government run networks are and will be PRO GOVT

These channels are there to cover govt schemes? How can you expect them to show about some other nonsence
Tickers and Ad about Govt Schemes are fine.. I am. Talking here about Different camera angle during Opposition, we are talking about biasness.. For Ex. Yesterday Rahul Gandhi during his Speech he was On screen only 44% and Smruti Irani is 95%.. why not 95% for both.. Amit Shah was 98%. These Channels are Govt. channels runs on your mine tax payment they could b Neutral No?

Tickers and Ad about Govt Schemes are fine.. I am. Talking here about Different camera angle during Opposition, we are talking about biasness.. For Ex. Yesterday Rahul Gandhi during his Speech he was On screen only 44% and Smruti Irani is 95%.. why not 95% for both.. Amit Shah was 98%. These Channels are Govt. channels runs on your mine tax payment they could b Neutral No?
too sad paid godi media didnt show rahul gandhi flying kiss. stop acting its happening for first time as it never happend before

too sad paid godi media didnt show rahul gandhi flying kiss. stop acting its happening for first time as it never happend before
100% agree Btw I don't know if you ever watch RS or LS tv live on any leader speaks about any issue, qstn hour,bills then you could relate as well.. it's regularly on On my tv since 2012-13 during session.. if you watch selected clip cuts from YT or somewhere, you can't relate what we are discussing about.. don't worry "Flaying Kiss" time it was Live on entire frame.. you can pause-- re-watch on YT and Decide..

Discussion is Primary..hence this thread
Primary purpose of this discussion is to create narrative. Eg. There is huge difference between saying "India is poor country" and "India has turned into poor country".

You guys have 2 arguments.
1. Why govt scheme ticker is shown during non-confidence motion.
My point is, they have been shown for year, irrespective of what kind of proceeding is there. You like it or not different matter.

2. Why xyx face is shown 20% and abc is shown 90%?
Purpose of sansad tv is show proceedings of house. Those placards are not part of proceedings. So when placard is shown in front of camera of mp. Lok sabha speaker becomes default on the screen and thus mp screen time comes from 90% to 20. If anyone want that 90% time face of person speaking to be shown. Then ask to remove placards from camera view.
When opposition mp speaks, other fellow opposition members bring placards in front. So those showing placards are to blame for less screentime during speech.
When govt side speaks, their MP dont bring placards in front, so better screentime.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock