Discussion Has Sansad TV (formerly Lok Sabha TV and Rajya Sabha TV) lost it's neutrality?

True, I am watching it live. I don't see why government MPs are protesting now as camera is only showing speaker. Not showing who is coming to table. Even recording is prevented. I don't see why in this day and age we don't have privilege of switching cameras as per our liking.
I think its normal even during Amit Sah adress it switched to Speaker when there was shouting or unruly behavior.

you can watch news laundry and praise UPA achievements.
My tax money goes to Sansad TV not newslaundry. I won't get into a debate about newslaundry and let you divert the attention from the actual topic.

Last edited:
That's the point. I want to see how our elected representatives are behaving at the parliament.
in prior to this opposition were using placard and showing it at evey camera angle in LOK sabha . then also sansad tv was changing camera angle.

There was no such ticker during UPA era nor was same present during 2018's no confidence motion.
So you agree that ticker has been shown otherwise except non-confidence motion?

in prior to this opposition were using placard and showing it at evey camera angle in LOK sabha . then also sansad tv was changing camera angle.
No, I literally saw cash being brought at parliament. Only time I will say any foulplay happened was during Telangana bill.

My tax money goes to Sansad TV not newslaundry. I won't get into a debate about newslaundry and let you divert the attention from the actual topic.
My tax money goes to freebies thats openly supported by UPA.
And what am i getting?

My tax money goes to freebies thats openly supported by UPA.
And what am i getting?
Again diverting topic. UPA increased fundamental rights not increased freebies. And freebies are basic rights of poor people who indirectly pays taxes for everything which helps them come out of poverty.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock